638 replies to this topic

#581 Korian

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 29 November 2015 - 10:05 PM

Do you want to do do Community Warfare in the GMT timezone?

19:00-23:00 GMT

Then join Clan Wolf International.

We have spots open for new and experienced gamers in our EU timezone unit "1st Wolf Hussars"

We have room for casual and comp players, just state your ambition when joining.

Go to www.clan-wolf.info or our Team Speak Channel: 74.91.124.107

#582 Sedant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 243 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 11 December 2015 - 01:11 PM

If you are a new player, a returning player or you have been here since the beginning and looking for a new unit Clan Wolf International could be for you! Drop by our website or teamspeak and check us out.

We have several lore based units that range from North American into European time zones.
www.clan-wolf.info

Teamspeak: 74.91.124.107

Edited by Sedant, 11 December 2015 - 01:19 PM.

#583 Commander A9

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary Rank 8
  • 2,375 posts
  • LocationGDI East Coast Command, Fort Dix, NJ

Posted 13 December 2015 - 10:11 PM

We took back a Jade Falcon planet, and we recruited a few new guys tonight!

Join us, and learn how to fight smarter at Community Warfare!

Join us, learn from us, win with us!

#584 Korian

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 02 January 2016 - 11:06 PM

View PostKorian, on 29 November 2015 - 10:05 PM, said:

Do you want to do do Community Warfare in the GMT timezone?

19:00-23:00 GMT

Then join Clan Wolf International.

We have spots open for new and experienced gamers in our EU timezone unit "1st Wolf Hussars"

We have room for casual and comp players, just state your ambition when joining.

Go to www.clan-wolf.info or our Team Speak Channel: 74.91.124.107

We are recruiting. If you want to learn the game come by our TS.

#585 Korian

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 19 January 2016 - 03:51 AM

CWI are recruiting in all timezones. Drop by out TS channel(74.91.124.107) or checkout www.clan-wolf.info.

We have room for both new and experienced players.

#586 Jack Helget

Rookie

• Warrior - Point 1
  • Warrior - Point 1
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 January 2016 - 05:36 PM

Was on last night with a few members, they were awesome and helped me greatly being fresh on the drop. My journey with Clan Wolf has just begun hope to meet more members and do some more drops as soon as my next day off comes.

#587 The Landstrider

• Pip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 10 posts

Posted 27 January 2016 - 04:41 PM

I will drop by your TS in the next few days to hopefully play a few drops with you! You sound like the bunch of people I could see myself play with.

#588 Korian

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 13 February 2016 - 02:16 AM

Hi Landstrider I have been looking for you on our TS. If you still are interested try to show up on Sunday's at 20:00 GMT. That goes for all interested in playing with us.

#589 Vincent V. Kerensky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Star Colonel IV
  • Star Colonel IV
  • 299 posts
  • LocationWarrior, Command Star, Alpha Galaxy, Clan Wolf.

Posted 12 March 2016 - 07:35 AM

Want to drop with friendly players? Looking for a Wolf unit to join? Why not check out CWI? Check out our website or log onto our TS3 server: 74.91.124.107

#590 Ivan Tsarevich

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • LocationMO

Posted 25 April 2016 - 06:35 AM

Bump. Great group of guys and gals who make for some fun drops. Stp by if you want a unit doing both QP and FW.

#591 Jagd Wolf

• PipPip
  • The Howl
  • The Howl
  • 29 posts

Posted 28 June 2016 - 05:20 PM

Greetings fellow Wolves!

I just started playing a few weeks ago. I'm familiar with the entire software line of mechwarrior.

I'm looking to start building up my mechbays with mechs. Are there any that I should avoid buying due to clan restrictions or is this an open free-for-all with mech purchases?

i.e. what opposition will there be to the bear totem Kodiak, with a Viper, Night Gyr, and Huntsman?

It's unfortunate due to the time we are playing in that we will be without our Totem mech...

If anyone has a recommended complement of mechs feel free to comment.

#592 CaeruleusWolf

• PipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 21 posts
  • LocationThe Lime in the Coconut

Posted 29 June 2016 - 03:40 PM

I honestly believe that although there are some outright less than stellar mechs (I refuse to call them "bad"), it is all up to the individual who pilots them. I used to be alligned with Kurita, and consider myself one of the best Catapult pilots in the IS.

Pick one you like, just make sure its a clan mech. If you align with clan wolf, you can only use clan mechs.

#593 TooDumbToQuit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Death Wish
  • 1,539 posts

Posted 05 July 2016 - 02:48 PM

So, how is the Event going for you?

#594 Akatsuki

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 15 posts

Posted 09 July 2016 - 12:11 PM

Hi everyone. I have been with the game since the beginning and have been with swol since tukayid but swol hasn't been the same since the majority of its veteran players left. I am based near London and play casually but try to play at least a few hours in the weekend and an hour or so a few times during the week. I am looking for an active unit and I just wanted to see how active you guys are in Europe and whether you have any open spots. Thanks

#595 Korian

• Pip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 15 posts
  • LocationCopenhagen

Posted 10 July 2016 - 09:50 AM

Hi Akatsuki

We have one unit in your timezone, but we have also been hit with an exodus of veteran players over the last months so we cannot field a 12 man in the EU timezone.

But if you are fine with that please come to ours TS. We have training today at 20:00 GMT and again on Tuesday, you are welcome to join us.

Edited by Korian, 10 July 2016 - 09:50 AM.

#596 EchoesWolf

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 1 posts

Posted 13 July 2016 - 10:14 PM

I'm fairly new to mech warrior but I love it so far. Joined clan wolf and I was looking for a unit to join. My play times vary but usually mountain time between 3-8pm. If anybody's unit needs a fairly competent light I'm super interested. I don't see many wolves on but hopefully this will reach someone.

Chris

#597 SenInt

• Pip
  • Cadet
  • 19 posts
  • LocationWilderness

Posted 15 July 2016 - 11:35 AM

As I first time got to try a demo game of Battletech tactical boardgame I fell in love to the world.

It took me some years before I dowloaded this MWO into my computer through Steam and enjoyed it as well.

The re-woken hype towards Battletech got me to find the "Mech Factory" app into my phone which teach me more about the mind blowing lore.

Now after long pondering about joining either into mercs or pleading loyalty for single faction, I have decided by my (roleplaying) mind's logic; FFR is where my people have leaved in, so in the territory of FFR I have born... but the FFR doesn't feel like something whom to fight or defend for.
The Wolf Clan have shown me the honor and the way what to fight for. They are the chosen of Kerensky.

So I handover myself to Wolf Clan as a mere bondsman, and take the Trial of Position as the custom dictates.

(Apologies, lore took over me a bit)

I live in EU area in +2 from Greenvich.

Edited by SenInt, 15 July 2016 - 01:05 PM.

#598 SenInt

• Pip
  • Cadet
  • 19 posts
  • LocationWilderness

Posted 16 July 2016 - 12:55 AM

Question;

Is it possible that some email sites are not compatible with the Clan Wolf's forum's account creation...?

#599 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 16 July 2016 - 11:01 PM

View PostSenInt, on 16 July 2016 - 12:55 AM, said:

Question;

Is it possible that some email sites are not compatible with the Clan Wolf's forum's account creation...?

hmm, thats definitely a possibility, but I have never heard that to be the case.

what email source are you using? I use Gmail

Also be sure you input everything correctly.

Edited by BLOOD WOLF, 16 July 2016 - 11:07 PM.

#600 BLOOD WOLF

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Jaws
  • The Jaws
  • 6,368 posts
  • Locationnowhere

Posted 03 August 2016 - 11:48 AM

Anybody looking to join Clan Wolf International that puts in the form and fills in the site requirements and does not receive an immediate response, please be patient and periodically check back on the T.S untill the proper administrative officers can meet with you. Thanks

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users