• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Merciless
  • The Merciless
  • 144 posts
  • LocationSouth Africa

Posted 01 October 2014 - 04:52 AM

Posted Image
Hey guys,

Glad to see there are so many Clan Wolf units showing up, and I am eager to help fight to establish Clan Wolf as the pack leader in the invasion.

The Cannon Fodder Legion is a very informal unit created by a handful of real life friends based in South Africa (UTC +2, but we tend to lose track of time ^_^ ).

We are a very casual unit whose main purpose is to drop in games together whenever we are all online, and to simply enjoy the game. We are by no means the most active players, or by any means very good, but we enjoy the game and get online regularly.

I post this topic as an open invite to any players who are interested in joining a unit where they have free reign. At this point in time the main leaders in the faction are more of a founders council, and this structure does not translate to the battlefield yet. There is still a lot of room to establish yourself in a role that suits you, whether it be as a casual member, a leader to warriors interested in growing, or even a key founder to a unit that may someday be something bigger.

What the Cannon Fodder Legion is:
- Casual, no obligation unit;
- Friendly players who enjoy the game;
- Noob friendly (we are all noobs B))
- A group of players to drop with when members are online;

What the Cannon Fodder Legion is NOT:
- Well managed (web sites, events etc);
- Highly competitive;
- Tolerant of rude players;
- True to lore

Who are welcome to join:
- New players;
- Low skill level players;
- Veterans looking to help out or just have fun;
- Commanders looking to organize our ranks and lead us to victory on the battlefield;
- Players who want to be part of building a small casual unit up into something more;

If any of this appeals to you, feel free to contact me or friend me in game. See you on the battlefield.

Edited by TamerSA, 22 October 2014 - 01:56 AM.

#2 _VULCAN_

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 40 posts

Posted 01 October 2014 - 07:46 AM

Best of luck mate. Nice to see more South Africans.

#3 Fantastic Ergo

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 242 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationWolf City, Arc-Royale

Posted 01 October 2014 - 08:55 AM

Nice to see another CW unit. Hope we get to meet sometime soon, Best of luck and good hunting,

#4 razor31

• PipPip
  • The God of Death
  • The God of Death
  • 31 posts

Posted 02 October 2014 - 04:06 AM

good luck on your ventures. IF delta galaxy can help in any way let us know, our contact info is in the forums

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users