• LocationUSA

Posted 04 November 2013 - 09:34 AM

We have friendship!

#124 SilencedDuality

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 05 November 2013 - 05:56 AM

We have enough active members to field at a minimum 6 Lances! Hella fun and mature gaming...want to stand out amongst the PUGers? This is where you need to be!

#125 ShadowPuppet

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 07 November 2013 - 03:30 AM

Hi guys,

We are looking for mechwarriors who desire to be exceptional and wanna have a good time in pursuit of that goal. Phoenix Company can help you do just that!

Excel in Community Warfare - run with a band of like-minded individuals!

Just add Specops12 in game and you'll be on your way to the top.

See you there!!

#126 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 08 November 2013 - 10:32 PM

18 people online tonight, come join the awesomeness!

#127 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 09 November 2013 - 07:40 PM

26 on at the moment running two 12mans

#128 ShadowPuppet

• PipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 36 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 10 November 2013 - 05:15 PM

View PostWeird Beard, on 25 April 2013 - 06:01 PM, said:

If you are here looking for a good group to throw down with whose focus is fun and good company then Phoenix Company is looking for you.

WHO IS PHOENIX COMPANY?
*A multi-game, team oriented, community of players who don't take anything seriously except faction wars for those who participate. The glue that holds us together is our focus on camaraderie and fun.
*A mature group that is willing to discuss a wide range of topics without censorship. This means we have a minimum age restriction of 18.
*Made up of many nationalities and feel that the diversity adds to our strength. We are, however, an english speaking community so require you to have basic skills in English.
*Open minded with a willingness to learn from new members. Though some of us (like Knoxic) are crotchety old geezers, we like to think of ourselves as able to occasionally learn a new trick or two.
*Since this is video game world and we are all here to have fun we try not to tell people how to play. With that in mind we work to cater to as many levels of play as we can whether it be casual, mercenary, house or clan(if/when it becomes available).
*We try to make room for leadership positions to those who show willingness and ability. This also means that if you come with a group of players, you have the option to form your own unit with the possibility of electing one of your own members as a commander.

WHO ARE YOU?
*Open minded and willing to work with a team.
*Interested in making some friends with a shared interest in playing video games.
*18 years of age or older.
*Able to run Teamspeak3 with a functioning mic.

WHAT TO EXPECT AS A NEW ARRIVAL.
*We start new members with the probationary rank of 'cadet'. This identifies you as new to the group and someone to meet. We know that not everyone is compatible and provide this time for you to see if we are what you are looking for and us, of course, to do the same. In the rare case that we find it to not be a good fit then there will be no hard feelings and a parting of ways will be made as painless as possible. This is a rare event in our group and in roughly a month, cadets are made full members of the community.

So try us out! No strings. No drama. Just good company, fun, the occasional inebriation and lots of exploding mechs!
Contact to following in-game for more info:
Weird Beard
Knoxic
Specops12

or send an email to phoenixcompanymwo@gmail.com

bump

#129 cam135

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 12 November 2013 - 06:57 PM

Hey guys I'm currently with a unit but I am considering moving because they are more of a weekday unit and with my work I just can't contribute to the unit so I just have a couple questions about the Phoenix Company. Do you guys have set practice times or competitions? Also do you have ranks or is it just kinda a free for all? Thanks for any feedback!

#130 SilencedDuality

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 05:36 AM

View Postcam135, on 12 November 2013 - 06:57 PM, said:

Hey guys I'm currently with a unit but I am considering moving because they are more of a weekday unit and with my work I just can't contribute to the unit so I just have a couple questions about the Phoenix Company. Do you guys have set practice times or competitions? Also do you have ranks or is it just kinda a free for all? Thanks for any feedback!

cam135, we have some scheduled events and evenings for 12-man or Lance level practicing. The schedule for these events is quite large (12-man is pretty much all night Saturday). We plan to participate in Community Warfare and as such are working to be a force to be reckoned with. As far as a Ranking system the short answer is, yes; our internal ranking system is simple and straight-forward. I personally hold the rank of Mechwarrior.

#131 cam135

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:06 AM

That sounds awesome. Do you guys have trials to get to mech warrior or do you you move up in rank?

#132 SilencedDuality

Rookie

• Mercenary Rank 2
  • 8 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 06:40 AM

View Postcam135, on 13 November 2013 - 06:06 AM, said:

That sounds awesome. Do you guys have trials to get to mech warrior or do you you move up in rank?

We do have a trial period, and when a ranking position opens we hold nominations for that position. Come check us out at http://phoenixcompanygaming.enjin.com and you can submit an application through the site! We can then get you some cockpit time on our TS and hopefully drop with you ;)

Edited by SilencedDuality, 13 November 2013 - 06:40 AM.

#133 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 08:10 AM

Hey cam135, I am the head recruiter I have added you in game. If you have any questions about the unit please feel free to ask.

#134 cam135

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:23 AM

Cool thanks specops12 i just have one more question. Are you guess part of a house or a merc unit?

#135 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:25 AM

We are a merc unit.

#136 cam135

• Pip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 13 posts

Posted 13 November 2013 - 11:42 AM

Okay cool i submitted my app. Hope to hear from you soon. Thanks again.

#137 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 20 November 2013 - 04:02 PM

If your interested in joining a competitive 12 man team hit us up.

#138 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 21 November 2013 - 05:03 PM

We are approaching 70 members join us today if you have what it takes!

#139 troyrohler

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 4 posts
  • Locationlafayette indiana

Posted 26 November 2013 - 05:27 PM

Was wondering if Phoenix Company was still recruiting and if so where to apply. Have a varied of mechs to play either support, scout, flank or main assault mech. Thanks for any feed back.

#140 Specops12

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • 312 posts

Posted 26 November 2013 - 07:08 PM

hey troy I sent you a friend request in game, also bump

29 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users