3 replies to this topic

#1 Archangel27

• Pip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 14 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:17 AM

(IC)
I hail From Kentares, trained in a local militia group. My father fought and died int the Fourth Succession War.

(OOC)

I've played heavily on MW4 since i was a child. I use a PPC Catapult and am eager to fight for the Royal House Davion.

#2 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:51 AM

Hey Archangel27,

Welcome to House Davion! You are more than welcome to come drop with C4. Friday nights are a great evening to meet a lot of the crew. We are pretty casual about the game, but always play to win when we drop. Mature bunch, mature language! and we have fun in victory and defeat. Look for anyone with a /C4/ tag on the House Davion TS server (address in sig).
See you on the battlefield!

#3 Joker Two

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 137 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 07:53 AM

Well met, Archangel27, glad to see another Draconis Marcher. The snakes have been building up since 3039 and every 'Mechwarrior counts.

If you're looking for a unit to play with, come check out the Aces Wild. We're a growing Davion-aligned mercenary unit located on the Draconis March/Outworlds Alliance border that emphasizes fun and friendship and welcomes players of all styles and levels of ability. If you're interested come check us out at http://www.the-aces.com/ and play a couple games with us on teamspeak (the info's on the website.)

Edited by Joker Two, 26 April 2013 - 07:53 AM.

#4 Hellrazor 1

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 26 posts

Posted 26 April 2013 - 08:30 AM

Welcome to House davion, if your looking for a unit, then look no further then the 1st Robinson Rangers, check us out http://rrb.enjin.com/

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users