#1 Ralen Sharr

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:47 PM

ok, Living Legends is a mod for Crysis/Crysis Wars
the MWLL devs no longer support Crysis, so you have to get Wars to make Living Legends work.

http://www.amazon.co...2&pf_rd_i=typ01

When you go to that link, it shows the 14 dollar version, click on the "PC Download" button and it gives you the 9 dollar version.
Then go to http://www.mechlivinglegends.net/ to get the mod.

I know there's a lot of us that are really chomping at the bit that haven't been fortunate enough to be graced with a beta invite. This is something that may help "scratch that itch" that's been itching like mad for so many years.

#2 New Breed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,028 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 03:51 PM

I tried to play living legends.. then gamespy gave me serious issues trying to log into crysis.. it wasn't worth the headache.

#3 Ralen Sharr

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:16 PM

it made it easier for me when I just went to gamespy's website itself and made the login stuff there, then login with crysis wars, tell it to save your info and then fire up MWLL

#4 Stormlight666

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:23 PM

Or you could just wait and spend the money on this game when it comes out.

And for the simple fact that you're pimping MW:LL for people to spend their money on instead of this, I wouldn't give you a beta invite if I had the choice either.

#5 Edwin Kain

• Pip
  • Giant Helper
  • 18 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 05 June 2012 - 04:40 PM

View PostStormlight666, on 05 June 2012 - 04:23 PM, said:

Or you could just wait and spend the money on this game when it comes out.

And for the simple fact that you're pimping MW:LL for people to spend their money on instead of this, I wouldn't give you a beta invite if I had the choice either.

Or, assuming most people have enough money to handle both games and can spare the measely ten bucks, you could just keep your comments to yourself if your input is only negitive and this topic doesn't interest you. He is not here to take money away from MWO or, to persude people to play this mod instead of MWO. he is simply offering an oppetunity to those of us who have thought about trying MW:LL
but haven't yet because of a price point, that now is the time to save and try it out while waiting for MWO to go live.
Don't worry this topic isn't a betrayal of PG or MWO. It's just a bit of info to those of us interested in expanding or own BT/MW universe.

Also it is pretty damn fun lol.

Edited by Edwin Kain, 05 June 2012 - 04:53 PM.

#6 Ralen Sharr

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 53 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:31 PM

Thank you Edwin

I never meant to take away ANY money from ANY mechwarrior game. I want MWO to make money and get big and be fun for everyone. I wouldn't even have suggested this other than IT'S LESS THAN 10 BUCKS.

They aren't handing out tens of thousands of beta invites, which means that there's a LOT of us that didn't get invites and really want to play a mechwarrior game. This is something that allows us to play a nice looking mod for just a few bucks (assuming you don't already have Crysis Wars)

The whole point of bringing it up was to offer those who are enthusiasts and want to play MWO but can't because they weren't one of the lucky few that got a beta invite.

I never said ANYONE should buy this instead of supporting MWO. I found a good deal and wanted to share it with others.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users