3 replies to this topic

#1 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 03 May 2013 - 05:36 PM

Being able to repaint the Founders Mechs would be great but at this point all I want is to get my Founders yellow stripe back. I made the mistake of trying to change the color and now it won't let me get the default yellow stripe back. The closest I can get is "turmeric" in the color options. The two boxes that let you toggle between the default Founders yellow and the current color doesn't change or save when you apply the changes. Some people would like to be able to repaint Founders or Hero Mechs and I agree that would be sweet but at this point I just want my default yellow stripe back. Many people are having this same problem and this has been going on for a while now and I think they should be able to fix this pretty easily in a patch. I mean there is even a poll about this problem a few months old with 100% of the people saying they are having this issue. Repainting the Founders mechs and keeping the aged appearance would be nice but I just want this bug fixed. Thanks!

#2 Egomane

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 8,163 posts

Posted 04 May 2013 - 02:25 AM

Quote from Ask the Devs 37 - Answers

jay35: Can you please provide a specific date for when Hero mech recoloring will be unlocked (and what has held it up)? This was slated for March but then a "small technical issue" was to delay it to April.
A: We needed to come up with a solution for reverting back to the default Hero Mech colors. This functionality will be available in the May 7th patch.

Incoming in just a few days!

#3 Airborne Thunder

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 562 posts
  • LocationFiddler's Green

Posted 04 May 2013 - 04:26 PM

View PostEgomane, on 04 May 2013 - 02:25 AM, said:

Quote from Ask the Devs 37 - Answers

Incoming in just a few days!

Sweet! Thanks! +1