Other Games people are looking forward to

3 replies to this topic

#1 SibkoDC

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 06:32 PM

I saw that there was a games being played for the wait till MWO, so i figured I'd ask if there's anything else of interest out there that people are waiting for and why.

For me it's:
Planetside 2: Played the original and just enjoyed the camaraderie, and the tactics involved.

Guildwars 2: The original was alot of fun, and i enjoyed making builds that actually required some thinking, hope it doesn't change too much.

X-Com:Enemy Unknown: Game from my childhood, and awesome squad/turn based fun

other than Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm that's about it, anyone else?

#2 KingKazuma

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 13 posts
  • LocationBaltimore, MD

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:04 PM

While MWO is the big ticket for me right now, I'm also excited about:
  • Far Cry 3, because I have a soft spot for open world stuff.
  • Dishonored, because who doesn't like having game breaking God powers ever now and then.
  • Halo 4 This is the first franchise developed in my lifetime that I have fallen in love with. I'm interested to see what 343 does with it.
  • The Last of Us. It looks very Falloutesque without all of the RPG elements, and post-apocalyptic is right up my bullet pocked, bombed out alley... I'm being informed it's only for PS3. Oh well, another promising looking game that I will never get to play.
  • I'll be a newcomer to franchise but Hitman: Absolution looks very promising.
  • Finally there's Dead Space 3. I'm a fan of the franchise, but I'm interested to see how this whole coop thing goes over. From my experience having a buddy there makes things at least 20% less scary, but oh well.

That's my top five (not including The Last of Us since I won't get to play it.)

How about everyone else?

-------------------------------

By the way. First person that says Black Ops 2 is banned from playing the beta (not really, but I believe that I have made my growing dislike for that series apparent.)

Edited by KingKazuma, 05 June 2012 - 07:18 PM.

#3 MuffinTop

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,089 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNext door to nobody.

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:33 PM

World of Warplanes and Total War: DINOSAURS

#4 SibkoDC

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 June 2012 - 07:42 PM

View PostKingKazuma, on 05 June 2012 - 07:04 PM, said:

• Halo 4 This is the first franchise developed in my lifetime that I have fallen in love with. I'm interested to see what 343 does with it.
  • Finally there's Dead Space 3. I'm a fan of the franchise, but I'm interested to see how this whole coop thing goes over. From my experience having a buddy there makes things at least 20% less scary, but oh well.

I forgot about Halo and Dead Space.....drat......must start saving!

Though I do agree with you I've been looking into Halo 4 and honestly this is the most excited I've been for one since Halo 3, the others in between really didn't do much for me, though i never got to play reach which looked pretty good :\.

Edited by SibkoDC, 05 June 2012 - 07:43 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users