1 reply to this topic

#1 DeathsTouch

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 30 posts
  • LocationSalem,Or

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:46 PM

As the title says, When Do We Get our "General Disscussion Forum" back. You remember, a place were we can talk about any thing MW:O with out trying to figure out which pigeion hole it needs to go into.Trying to break up a general disscusion is in my opinion the oppitimy of OCD........No other game forums I've ever been on has tried to divide up GD.....As far as i'm concerned it is now as usless as "Teats on a Boar"...I don't Know who on the staff thought this would be a good idea,so maybe they should be taken down and have an Urinalis done to see what drugs they are on.That way we could find out if they are on drugs or just freaking insane...
I mean, why fix something that wasn't broke.I my self no longer have a reason to come back here for...I use to like popping on and checking out what was going on. Now I;m forched to have to dig through several "sub forums" just to gleen a little info, NO.....Maybe you should take a lesson for NGNG. They recently decided to start limiting there channels on TS3.They are going to lose a lot of money this quarter because a lot on us have decided to down grade our accounts or just get our own private TS /Mumble servers....

#2 Pater Mors

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 815 posts

Posted 05 May 2013 - 07:52 PM

inb4jettison

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users