how do I find freinds I've added to my list?

5 replies to this topic

#1 Jon Vekken

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Planet Persistance

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:21 AM

exactly what the topic says. I've added a few friends... but I can't find the list of where they are... nor can I find any "inbox" for messages I've sent to others....

Where is all of this?

#2 Jon Vekken

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 29 posts
  • LocationThe Planet Persistance

Posted 08 November 2011 - 07:26 AM

I found the inbox. Microsoft IE hates the website.

AND I finally found the friends list. Sheeze. Definitely going with something other than IE from now on....

#3 Smooch

• PipPipPip
  • 50 posts
  • LocationConnecticut

Posted 08 November 2011 - 09:18 AM

I don't recommend IE. It's way to slllloooooowwwwwwwww...........

#4 Cake Bandit

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 500 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationHipsterland, USA

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:50 AM

Hit up Google Chrome of Firefox. They're both good browsers. They're also the only thing Internet Explorer is good for.

#5 Glare

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 192 posts
  • LocationAtreus

Posted 08 November 2011 - 10:58 AM

You can find all of this by clicking "Profile", right next to "Logout" in the top right corner of the webpage. The main Profile page will show your friends, how many likes you have across the boards, who's visited your page, postcount, postcount per day, and other information. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an outbox feature. Your inbox, however, is right next to the search box on your Profile page.

#6 Pale Rider

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 1 posts

Posted 18 November 2011 - 12:43 PM

View PostGlare, on 08 November 2011 - 10:58 AM, said:

You can find all of this by clicking "Profile", right next to "Logout" in the top right corner of the webpage. The main Profile page will show your friends, how many likes you have across the boards, who's visited your page, postcount, postcount per day, and other information. Unfortunately, I don't think there's an outbox feature. Your inbox, however, is right next to the search box on your Profile page.

As Glare has pointed out, Senor Vekken, that's exactly where you can find great people like me!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users