#1 Rauchsauger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 06:44 AM

If you think this would be great and you would pay for it pls bumb dat thread:
http://mwomercs.com/...shimono-for-mc/

Edited by Rauchsauger, 15 February 2013 - 06:44 AM.

#2 Kdogg788

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:09 AM

An interesting concept for sure. Were they actually used in the Battletech canon? I'm really waiting for is decals to come into the game in Camo Spec 3, so that I can fully HK my mech stable. I want every mech in my garage ideally (unless they make HK colors cost uber Cbills) to fly the Draconis Combine ensignia. First step though would be to change your forum tag to House Kurita. Your team will also see you and identify you in game as belonging to the house. Fight on brother!

-k

#3 Sedant

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 243 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg, Manitoba

Posted 15 February 2013 - 07:19 AM

If it means there will be more Dracs to kill im all for it! Seeing these things poking over the ridges and bluffs in maps like river city or forest colony would make them easy targets to spot!

#4 Rauchsauger

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 225 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 10:49 AM

View PostKdogg788, on 15 February 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

First step though would be to change your forum tag to House Kurita. Your team will also see you and identify you in game as belonging to the house. Fight on brother!

-k

Funny thing my profile said Kurita (like it is ingame) I had select a new faction to have my actual faction ?!?!?! oh my PGI the hopes are diminishing

#5 Kdogg788

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,314 posts

Posted 15 February 2013 - 12:17 PM

Yeah mine said House Kurita in the mechlab before this patch, now I have to look at "House Davion" along with the FedSuns logo every time. At least I drop in with the DC emblem by my name in match. If it were Davion I'd be pretty heated.

-k

#6 Kyone Akashi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,656 posts
  • LocationAlshain Military District

Posted 16 February 2013 - 09:25 PM

View PostKdogg788, on 15 February 2013 - 07:09 AM, said:

An interesting concept for sure. Were they actually used in the Battletech canon?
Funny that I see this topic now - just yesterday I read about this very thing in the books as I was comparing regimental colors!

"The Second Galedon's regimental banner is a blue-bordered white pennon with a striking whip emblazoned on it. The banner is always an actual flag either carried or attached to a 'Mech, fighter or vehicle."
- FM:DC

And I think this is an awesome idea. ;)

The only thing that could speak against it is that I'm not sure the other factions would have something similar, so it may be a bit unfair. :)

#7 Steinar Bergstol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,622 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 18 February 2013 - 04:52 AM

Of course it would be unfair. They'd all be jealous of our awesomeness and give up right away. :)

#8 Rushin Roulette

• WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • WC 2018 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 3,514 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 18 February 2013 - 05:05 AM

Just make sure, that the Sashimono carrier is the last in line if you go through the cave in Forrest colony... It would be really embarrasing if that thing broke of on the low roof on the cave just to cockpit that allied Atlas behind you. :)

Edited by Rushin Roulette, 18 February 2013 - 01:05 PM.

#9 Timuroslav

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Gunsho-ni
  • Gunsho-ni
  • 672 posts
  • Location米国のネバダ州のリノで住んでいます。

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:25 AM

I would buy one for my founders Hunchback 4G, seeing as that I can't paint it. :wub:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users