#1 William Mountbank

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 671 posts
  • LocationBayern

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:53 AM

Do you guys ever get this:

Your team does poorly against the enemy, and are being steamrollered or are already dead. You're the only survivor and are doing your best to fight, but there's nothing but hate for you coming over chat messaging.

I just had such a match and was so frustrated I had to post here. I mean, sure, I'm a pretty rubbish player, and at the time I was fighting alone against 8 mechs with only a PPC - and it was on very uneven ground, so I guess I had crappy accuracy.
But I just don't understand why so many people in my team were pouring so much venom into chat, especially when the final score screen showed I had the second highest damage done in my team, and I was in the lightest drop mech.

Maybe it's because people just don't understand how light mechs handle, or perhaps they're just trollers, but it's pretty depressing when losers hate you just for not sucking as much as them. Whenever I use chat as a spectator it's always to say hopefully helpful stuff like 'CT that guy', or 'watch out for the Raven behind you'. Why is it so hard for people to be positive?

#2 Willie Sauerland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationKansas City, Missouri, USA

Posted 08 May 2013 - 06:21 AM

People complain because ... reasons.
Don't take it personally.
Learn to laugh at their inabilities.
I have.
:)

#3 SteelyDan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 305 posts
  • LocationChicago Ill

Posted 08 May 2013 - 10:58 AM

View PostWilliam Mountbank, on 08 May 2013 - 12:53 AM, said:

Do you guys ever get this:

Your team does poorly against the enemy, and are being steamrollered or are already dead. You're the only survivor and are doing your best to fight, but there's nothing but hate for you coming over chat messaging.

I just had such a match and was so frustrated I had to post here. I mean, sure, I'm a pretty rubbish player, and at the time I was fighting alone against 8 mechs with only a PPC - and it was on very uneven ground, so I guess I had crappy accuracy.
But I just don't understand why so many people in my team were pouring so much venom into chat, especially when the final score screen showed I had the second highest damage done in my team, and I was in the lightest drop mech.

Maybe it's because people just don't understand how light mechs handle, or perhaps they're just trollers, but it's pretty depressing when losers hate you just for not sucking as much as them. Whenever I use chat as a spectator it's always to say hopefully helpful stuff like 'CT that guy', or 'watch out for the Raven behind you'. Why is it so hard for people to be positive?

Sir, if you took everything to heart, in this game...
You will not last long..
MMO's have their Tards, laugh it off!
Start each Battle with a "o7" and end with a "gg", and you will last long!

#4 Audit

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 164 posts
  • LocationPhiladelphia, PA

Posted 08 May 2013 - 01:40 PM

Posted Image

#5 Willie Sauerland

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,209 posts
  • LocationKansas City, Missouri, USA

Posted 08 May 2013 - 11:38 PM

View PostJackson Jax Teller, on 08 May 2013 - 04:20 PM, said:

I like when youre the last alive and they obviously dont know where you are...
...and ppl start telling the enemy what sector youre in -.-

That is against the rules of the CoC.
Report them via support@mwomerc.com if you wish.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users