14 replies to this topic

#1 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts
  • Locationhalifax ns canada

Posted 01 May 2013 - 06:39 PM

Long range or mobile support pilot looking for a unite can fill out roster spots very active 1-2 hours a night more on weekends due to been in class all day if any unites are interested hit me up.

cheer Exiledangel

P.s missles any one hehe

#2 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:12 AM

Hey Exiledangel,

Welcome to MWO! Whilst there are many excellent groups recruiting here in House Davion, I wonder if you may be better off posting in the House Steiner sub-forum? ;)

Good luck looking for a home and see you on the battlefield.
/Trak

#3 Cubivorre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 531 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 02 May 2013 - 04:26 AM

Or perhaps, he is exiled because he used to be Steiner. ;)

If you're looking to go Swords and Suns, just take a quick look through some of the unit's threads on the sub-forum and you may like what you see!

#4 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 02 May 2013 - 05:09 AM

Good point Cubivorre, although he could also be a spy... <_< I mean, sure we can trust them Steiner's now, but we all know how its going to end... ;)

#5 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 09:09 AM

well i never left MWO i just got back from a deployement over seas so i am home again to find the unite i was part of longer existed because they all went clan and well i am davion at heart lol

#6 Razgriz Gundam

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 11:05 AM

firstly, check out all the House Davion groups, see who ya like, and also, check out the House Davion Teamspeak.

#7 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 02 May 2013 - 12:58 PM

View Postexiledangel, on 02 May 2013 - 09:09 AM, said:

well i never left MWO i just got back from a deployement over seas so i am home again to find the unite i was part of longer existed because they all went clan and well i am davion at heart lol

Good man Exiledangel - I knew there was a true Davion pilot under that Steiner exterior!

Yes, get on the House Davion TS server (address in sig) many great groups to drop with, including C4 :)

I'm not on for next couple of days but look for anyone with a /C4/ tag (about halfway down the rosta) and they will make you very welcome.

Cheers!
/Trak

#8 Razgriz Gundam

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 47 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 01:50 PM

View PostBigTrak, on 02 May 2013 - 12:58 PM, said:

Good man Exiledangel - I knew there was a true Davion pilot under that Steiner exterior!

Yes, get on the House Davion TS server (address in sig) many great groups to drop with, including C4 :)

I'm not on for next couple of days but look for anyone with a /C4/ tag (about halfway down the rosta) and they will make you very welcome.

Cheers!
/Trak

Cheers!
/Trak

Cheers!
/Trak

Heck just about ANYONE on the server is friendly, from C4 toe HHoD( Shameless plug). come on in, stay a while, and join some drops.

#9 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 02 May 2013 - 03:58 PM

i was kinda of hopping some one would have started the Davion Heavy Guard regimental combat team there my favorite unite in the whole Battletech universe

#10 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 03 May 2013 - 12:34 AM

View PostRazgriz Gundam, on 02 May 2013 - 01:50 PM, said:

Heck just about ANYONE on the server is friendly, from C4 toe HHoD( Shameless plug). come on in, stay a while, and join some drops.

Well of course Razgriz, Davion is the best House with the best Pilots after all ;)

View Postexiledangel, on 02 May 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

i was kinda of hopping some one would have started the Davion Heavy Guard regimental combat team there my favorite unite in the whole Battletech universe

AFAIK, I have not seen that group formed. Due to the influx of new players, C4 is restructuring with weight-class specific drop ships to practice skills and tactics. You are welcome to come drop with our Heavy / Assault pilots anytime.

See you on the battlefield!
/Trak

#11 Cubivorre

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 531 posts
  • LocationLocation Location

Posted 03 May 2013 - 08:27 AM

View Postexiledangel, on 02 May 2013 - 03:58 PM, said:

Why not see if you can find a unit and name your team/lance/company that? :wub:

#12 exiledangel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 200 posts

Posted 03 May 2013 - 03:38 PM

well I did a drop last night with some c4 guys and blew out my graphic on my computer so I hade to buy a new one today lol it was and you right very friendly davion pilots and patient I will enjoy dropping with you guys

#13 Azkor

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 116 posts

Posted 07 May 2013 - 09:05 PM

Feel free to drop an app off at http://www.fedsuns.com/home , we are a pretty laid back group of guys but very focused during competitive play, we have been growing fairly rapidly and are still welcoming new players, you can run in whatever mech you want so long as you can do well in it.

#14 funnymanv

Rookie

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 9 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:10 PM

[color=#959595]If you want to kick back and have a good time with friends, the Robinson Rangers are exactly what you're looking for! Check out our recruiting office at [/color]http://rrb.enjin.com/recruitment[color=#959595]! We are recruiting for every play style and weight class!we are one of the largest ofganized groups currently in House Davion![/color]

#15 Tahuti

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 58 posts

Posted 08 May 2013 - 12:32 PM

I am really glad that you are not part of the House of The Purple Eagle, exiledangel. You can't even write properly and having you in a unit is just dezgra. I can't wait to send you sky high white on the battlefield.

Best Wishes,
Tahuti

PS - Community Warfare is online.

Edited by Tahuti, 08 May 2013 - 12:34 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users