#1 Rush Maguin

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 194 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationRight behind you...

Posted 18 December 2014 - 10:02 AM

So, Battletech (as we all know) has had this great rolling Storyline that's carried us from 3010 to 3085. Loved it. I know MW:DA tried the same thing, but to what level of success I'll leave to the reader (and let's not turn this into a flame war about that).

My question is, is there anything happening from 3145 onward yet? I'm aware of say, TRO: 3145, Field Manual: 3145 and Era Report 3145, but what happens from that point on? Will there be any novels, source material, plot books or whatever to push us forward from here? Anyone know the plan?

#2 timaeus

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 70 posts

Posted 18 December 2014 - 11:45 PM

Judging by the posts being made by this guys blog it looks like they are working on and will eventually have the homeworld clans push for Terra again establishing and IlClan supremacy and a bunch of other stuff.

#3 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 02:51 PM

View Posttimaeus, on 18 December 2014 - 11:45 PM, said:

Judging by the posts being made by this guys blog it looks like they are working on and will eventually have the homeworld clans push for Terra again establishing and IlClan supremacy and a bunch of other stuff.

sounds like history repeating it self

#4 Zanzen

Rookie

• The 1 Percent
  • 7 posts

Posted 24 December 2014 - 05:52 PM

I just read his pdf of the outline of what happens afterwards...sure is a mess, also Clan Cloud Adder becoming ilClan. Sure is lots of Absorbtions and what not.

#5 Bespoke Cheese Cake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 225 posts
  • LocationThem Interwebs, often in K-Town

Posted 04 January 2015 - 12:16 AM

I think you will find that the date listed at the top of said blog is April 1st. That would suggest the content is an April Fools joke.

#6 kosmos1214

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Civil Servant
  • 776 posts

Posted 04 January 2015 - 05:24 PM

View PostBespoke Cheese Cake, on 04 January 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

I think you will find that the date listed at the top of said blog is April 1st. That would suggest the content is an April Fools joke.

hard to tell really i mean bt has had a lot of messed up moments and had its history repeat it self at times all ready

#7 timaeus

• PipPipPip
  • Moderate Giver
  • Moderate Giver
  • 70 posts

Posted 05 January 2015 - 11:13 PM

View PostBespoke Cheese Cake, on 04 January 2015 - 12:16 AM, said:

Oops, you're right. Doing some further research though it looks looks like Ben Rome is a master at messing with everyone's heads and at least some of the info is plausible, so have fun figuring out what is real and is not.

#8 DarkExar

• PipPipPip
  • Star Colonel
  • 77 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:02 AM

"3160 Black Hole opens near Sol"

I think it just seems like a closing to the whole franchise haha

#9 Nightshade24

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 3,972 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 06 January 2015 - 02:06 AM

Well I know in 3,800 the voice of Kerensky is finally heard in Terra (earth)

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users