• 36 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 08:06 PM

Hey Happy good to see you on the forums

#42 Phatt

• PipPipPip
  • 55 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 23 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

$alute$ and G'day to HJ from someone who used to be known as =KH=Phatt.

I'm not in the KH anymore, and from what I hear around the traps is that no one can use Canon names like Kell Hounds anyway, which must suck for the KH.

Does anyone here remember the Mechwarrior BBQ that =KH=****** held at my old house in Sydney? There were a few members of the HJ there that day.

Anyway I just dropped in to say GL and GH to the HJ and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield one day soon.

Lol, it appears that W-@-n-k-e-r is not an acceptable name on this forum. Oh he is so gunna be upset by that.

Edited by Phatt, 23 June 2012 - 09:44 PM.

#43 Teralitha

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 23 June 2012 - 10:51 PM

View PostPhatt, on 23 June 2012 - 09:40 PM, said:

$alute$ and G'day to HJ from someone who used to be known as =KH=Phatt.

I'm not in the KH anymore, and from what I hear around the traps is that no one can use Canon names like Kell Hounds anyway, which must suck for the KH.

Does anyone here remember the Mechwarrior BBQ that =KH=****** held at my old house in Sydney? There were a few members of the HJ there that day.

Anyway I just dropped in to say GL and GH to the HJ and I hope to see you guys on the battlefield one day soon.

Lol, it appears that W-@-n-k-e-r is not an acceptable name on this forum. Oh he is so gunna be upset by that.

Hey Phatt, nice to see you. I notice that your sig line says mercenary for hire.... You know... far be it for me to suggest... that you and your bretheren join forces with HJ in this new game...? If nothing else, you could stop by irc and talk about old times.

We dont use our old irc anymore, this link will get you in our new irc - http://www.nodachi.net/Chat/

Edited by Teralitha, 23 June 2012 - 11:26 PM.

#44 JoeKano

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 60 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:52 AM

Gunsho: Heishi, there is around this corner a Quad PPC Turret manned by the enemy. It will smash and burn your mech in less than 5 seconds after you round the corner. It will mean certain death. If your lord orders you to take it out, will you go round that corner?
Heishi:(swallows) Yes Gunsho, if my lord commands it!
Gunsho: That's a fail Heishi. You don't go round that corner. You do it the HJ way. You go through the building!

Jurai wants thinking soldiers, able to adjust tactically and on the fly. If you aren't however there's still a place for you. Just means we will need to work you a lot harder.....

Kill em all, and drink Newkies whilst relaxing on the shattered hulls of their mechs afterwards.

#45 Sodapop

• PipPip
  • 39 posts

Posted 24 June 2012 - 09:48 AM

Cheers, Tera. :)

Happy: Man, really good to see you still around, big fulla. Lemme try and dig out your email, I still keep in touch a bit with Wardog and Nightshade.

#46 deathrollheng

• PipPip
  • The Phoenix
  • The Phoenix
  • 33 posts
  • LocationIndianapolis

Posted 24 June 2012 - 02:11 PM

So I hear you hate Clanners. Well Hj was one of the few merc/pirate units to attack the clan homeworlds, These attacks included small and large raids aimed at weakening garrisons and stealing Clan OmniMechs, and an all-out assault against Arcadia II. This time, we were playing for keeps, which no near-by allies for support. It’s just HJ vs The Clans. We won the planet and held onto it fromOoct 3rd 2003 thru March 2004 before (Crybaby Clanners) league changes forced us to leave.

To my knowledge there has never been a merc/ pirate group ever attack clan homeworlds let alone alone win in organized campaign play.

So If you hate clans and thier self righteous attitude sign with us. You'll be glad you did.

#47 JoeKano

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 60 posts
  • LocationMelbourne, Australia

Posted 25 June 2012 - 02:51 AM

I see other units bleating about how they are going to have their websites ready etc etc, well HJ is ready . Not to say we aren't going to constantly add improvements, however we are ready to go.

Come join a unit that will be looking to get the job done, and then party hard afterwards.

We have done great things in the past. Now we are ready to do great things to the future. Be ready, Be Juraian.

#48 Golli

• Pip
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • CS 2021 Top 12 Qualifier
  • 14 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, South Australia

Posted 25 June 2012 - 05:03 AM

Was contacted by Tera after posting in the Hiring Hall.

You guys look the goods and I would be honored to join you guys in combat!

Cheers,
Gol

#49 Argent Tnega

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 56 posts
  • LocationLemoore, CA

Posted 25 June 2012 - 11:55 AM

Just curious, but anyone from House Jurai from Valhalla Mud from back in the day? I was a member there, and even Lord of the Clan for a while.

#50 Teralitha

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 25 June 2012 - 12:44 PM

I havent heard of that one, but we have had members who have played other games and started guilds and clans named after us. But those HJ members were pretty much only tied to those individual games. and we here in the main unit never really knew them. If you remebered the one who created that HJ clan it would help.

You are welcome to join us here if you like, we are the original House Jurai, and mech games have been HJ's primary focus. And you might find some people you knew in valhalla

Edited by Teralitha, 25 June 2012 - 12:46 PM.

#51 Ohta

Rookie

• 4 posts
  • LocationJurai

Posted 26 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

HJ trains hard, fights harder, and parties hardest! WE ARE JURAI!

Okay, now read that again slowly and feel the energy...go ahead I'll wait. Did it speak to you? Did you feel tingly in your shubitz? Show us on the Commando where you felt it? If you pointed to chest, there is a place for you in HJ. If you pointed lower or somewhere else entirely, there is a place for you too in HJ. House Jurai is looking you. Check us out at http://www.nodachi.net

/bump

Edited by Ohta, 26 June 2012 - 05:40 PM.

#52 Vandamsel

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 122 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 06:43 PM

Very experienced people in HJ! Join them if you are lookin' for a good unit!

Edited by Vandamsel, 27 June 2012 - 06:24 AM.

#53 Teralitha

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,188 posts

Posted 26 June 2012 - 10:57 PM

Whats this? Blackburns trying to make friends with HJ? Maxtac where are you.....

#54 Griffyx

Rookie

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1 posts

Posted 29 June 2012 - 01:02 AM

I recently joined HJ as some of my friends from other games were already members. I was slightly hesitant as I had not played the mechwarrior franchise extensively and was afraid my inexperience would weight upon other member's opinions. How wrong I was. I was warmly welcomed and settled in quickly.

If you are looking to play with friends that you haven't met yet; welcome aboard.

#55 Paul McGovern

• PipPip
  • 48 posts
  • LocationPennsylvania

Posted 30 June 2012 - 01:08 AM

Are you lost, not sure where to turn?

Are you confounded by all the persuasive and imaginative trappings of the mercenary class?

Being bombarded with promises and war stories?

LOOK NO FURTHER.

With all seriousness, look no further. None of the scant aforementioned persuaded me to my current standing with House Jurai. I was simply looking for a family that could promise me one thing: companionship, at any hour of the day.

End of line.

#56 Illusion Tokomi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationJurai Homeworld

Posted 30 June 2012 - 10:19 AM

View PostVandamsel, on 26 June 2012 - 06:43 PM, said:

Very experienced people in HJ! Join them if you are lookin' for a good unit!

Much appreciated.
See you on the battlefield. :(

#57 Illusion Tokomi

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 135 posts
  • LocationJurai Homeworld

Posted 04 July 2012 - 07:00 AM

Bump

#58 Boagsy007

• Pip