645 replies to this topic

#21 Brut4ce

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Slayer
  • The Slayer
  • 364 posts
  • LocationLand's End

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:28 AM

My deepest and most sincere condolences to her family. Feelings cannot be truly expressed in words when things like this happen.

Also quoting ;

View PostElizander, on 23 May 2013 - 08:49 AM, said:

Make that into a Hero or Champion mech and I'll go buy it even if I am too busy to play right now~ you can donate part of the profits or something after taking out the costs of production and whatever makes the investors happy. :)

This is a wonderful idea, and would support it myself.

#22 Yawn

• PipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 58 posts
  • LocationFinland

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:29 AM

It made me so sad when I read that a little MechWarrior has passed away...My deepest condolences.

View Postdr cyanide, on 23 May 2013 - 08:48 AM, said:

As a twice over survivor of cancer I know well that little girls fight.
A hero Jenner named in her honour and the proceeds there of made from sales would be a beautiful memorial for her.

This would be great. I'm sure Sarah would have been happy to see a Jenner that has her name.

#23 Pastor Priest

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:45 AM

As a father of a 3 year old boy, I cannot even begin to fathom your pain, Jon. Just thinking about losing him is nearly unbearable. My thoughts and prayers are with you in this time of loss.

View PostMister Blastman, on 23 May 2013 - 08:34 AM, said:

May you be blessed on the wings of angels in the clouds high above, aloft in the heavens in your free spirit at last, Sarah.

R.I.P.

As a father of a young daughter myself, this hits home. They're so young and full of life and the best thing to ever happen to me in my life.

Stay strong, Jon. May you meet up with her again some day.

Let me add to this; you WILL see her again some day.

#24 Weebi

• PipPipPip
  • 70 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:49 AM

o7

#25 Le Goat

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 137 posts
  • Locationin my chair

You know, it doesn't even have to be a hero jenner, could be like an angel statue or banner or what not.

just saying if they do anything, sign me up for a couple.

#26 Seaborne

• PipPipPip
  • 63 posts
  • LocationUK

My sincere condolences to Sarah's family my thoughts and prayers are with them at the hard time.

#27 Iacov

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 668 posts
  • LocationAustria

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

i'd buy that hero jenner, even though i do not like jenners at all - just to give a little something for a cancer foundation and it helps keeping memories (and maybe awareness!) up!

my deepest condolence!

#28 Alioth Sternfeuer

• PipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 30 posts
  • LocationOver the Sea, on Skye

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:55 AM

RIP Sarah. Truly a tragedy to lose one so young.

I think immortalizing her memory in game with proceeds helping cancer research is a fantastic idea. Perhaps a "Sarah-phim" angel-themed custom camo scheme?

#29 roadwish

• Pip
  • The Patron
  • The Patron
  • 19 posts
  • LocationLondon

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

rip young mechwarrior

#30 NRP

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Fire
  • Fire
  • 3,949 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:57 AM

I am very sorry for this loss.

I would absolutely purchase a Hero mech in her honor, should it be possible for PGI or the publisher to make it happen.

#31 Fishhawk

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 265 posts
  • LocationMiddle TN

Posted 23 May 2013 - 09:59 AM

As a father this breaks my heart. My condolences, thoughts and prayers go out to her family.

#32 FireSlade

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,174 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:04 AM

I cannot even begin to understand what her family and friends are going through. No child should go through what she had to. I would like to give my sincere condolences to her family and friends and that I wish them the best.

View Postdr cyanide, on 23 May 2013 - 08:33 AM, said:

Dev's It's been a long time since I posted around here... and to copy and past my earlier sentiments from Face book:
Wesley Norman Clark: MWO, Piranha Games... do the girl a service so we will all remember her... make Hero Jenna, name it after her, donate the proceeds to the cancer association.
To end:

As dr cyanide said having a Hero mech made/named after her (something that she would have made and a paint scheme that she would have loved) and the profits made from it, sent to a cancer foundation of her family’s choosing would be a fitting memorial for her. I for one would buy one and pilot it for her and from what has been said in the forum so far, I know there will be a lot of others that would do the same.

#33 Grimmnyr

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 327 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

R.I.P.

A Champion Mech with the proceeds donated to the family would be a fitting memorial for such a young MechWarrior. Make it happen PGI.

Edited by Ed Steele, 23 May 2013 - 10:14 AM.

#34 WVAnonymous

• Wrath
  • Wrath
  • 1,691 posts
  • LocationEvery world has a South Bay. That's where I am.

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:08 AM

Father of three girls. Sitting at my computer weeping.

The family has all the sympathy I can muster.

A Hero Jenner would be fitting. Unless we want to name a planet after her.

#35 zraven7

• 1,207 posts
  • LocationDuluth, Georgia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:11 AM

You make Sarah a Hero Jenner, put some of the proceeds towards cancer research, and I'll buy it. Heck, I'll bug my entire guild into buying it.

Jon, if you're reading this. I'm so, so sorry. This about ruined my day just reading it. I can't imagine what you're going through.

Edited by zraven7, 23 May 2013 - 10:12 AM.

#36 ove bababoke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 378 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

It`s hard to hold the tears. My son is 2 years old and... I don`t know what to say! I`d like to have Sara`s jenner or something like that.

#37 BLUPRNT

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 616 posts
  • LocationLake Something or Other, WA

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:16 AM

The Creators arms are best Sarah. We will miss you.

+1 for the Hero Jenner named Sarah. I'll even scrap metal the founders I have for this as I'm not much fan of a the Jenner.

Leave it to a little girl to look beyond the Ugly Duckling of the Jenner and find joy and love for it.

A time ago I found myself driving a HBK in a skirmish with a Jenner that had this load out. The whole time I thought to myself who is driving this thing a little kid cause I couldn't make sense of any of its actions as they were so sporadic and unpredictable. Spent my entire time (4-5 mins) in this match fighting this one Jenner. Finally all my armour stripped I got cored by the streaks. One of the toughest and frustrating fights I ever had.

Never forgotten!

Good fight Sarah, good fight!

#38 Dagger6T6

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,362 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Locationcockpit

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:18 AM

My condolences... I lost my grandfather to brain cancer on May 12th.

It is very tough to come to grasp with the loss of one so young, best wishes to the family.

#39 zraven7

• 1,207 posts
  • LocationDuluth, Georgia

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:22 AM

Alright, let's do this...

http://mwomercs.com/...rch-fundraiser/

And Niko, I know, wrong place, but please, let it slide.

#40 Gnatter

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 140 posts

Posted 23 May 2013 - 10:25 AM

My condolences to Sarah's family. As a father myself with a young girl I can not even begin to image your loss. Like many others I find myself weeping.

As to teh idea of a Hero Jenner named in her honor with proceeds going to charity, with her family's blessing, I am in full support.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users