Field Manual: 3145

2 replies to this topic

#1 Nerroth

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:17 PM

The next entry in the Field Manual series isn't quite out just yet; but that hasn't stopped the good folks over at Catalyst's official BT boards from posting this!

Posted Image

ENEMIES AT THE GATES

It is the year 3145. Only thirteen years have passed since Gray Monday—the day that most of humanity’s interstellar communications grid suddenly and mysteriously collapsed. Plunged into darkness and fearing the worst, the leaders and armies of the Inner Sphere scrambled to act, some fearing the approach of invaders, others seeking to exploit the chaos. Now, armies are on the march, war has erupted on every front, and the Republic of the Sphere—once a sign of mankind’s hope for a brighter future—has retreated behind its fortress walls to prepare for the inevitable.

Field Manual: 3145 updates the military and political state of the Inner Sphere as it stands in the year 3145. This report includes a brief history and overview of recent developments in the BattleTech universe, as well as current TO&Es for the major ’Mech forces and mercenary commands employed by the realms and Clans of the Dark Age Inner Sphere. Special era-specific rules are also included, enabling players to create characters and forces for use in campaigns set in and after this critical point in BattleTech history.

I so cannot wait to get this book...

Edited by Nerroth, 22 May 2013 - 01:17 PM.

#2 Evinthal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 660 posts
  • LocationGig Harbor, Wa

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:25 PM

Yeah I want to get this one too.

Will be nice to see the Malice (front center), and Simian Battle Armors (bottom) stated out (hopefully). Also the Ares colossal sitting in the back right. I am unsure as to what the 'mech in the back left is though. Going to be an interesting book all around I think.

#3 Nerroth

• PipPipPip
  • 82 posts
  • LocationOntario, Canada

Posted 22 May 2013 - 01:31 PM

The 'Mech on the left is a Prefect, an RAF design introduced in TRO:3085.

(FM:3145 will include rules on how to operate the Superheavy Tripods, but the actual stats and Record Sheets will have to wait until TRO:3145 Republic of the Sphere is posted up.)

Edited by Nerroth, 22 May 2013 - 01:51 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users