Why in gods name is this game not being released on the 360?!

63 replies to this topic

#21 Tsuki

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

Fist, Xbox 360 is 7 year old crappy hardware, plus 2 years development time. Thats 9 Years again DX 11 PC Hardware.

1. Old Hardware
2. Lesser accurate Aiming Device (Controller) + Less Inputs (Buttons, no Keyboard)
3. Second Development Team für X-Box (Extra Costs)
4. Cross Platform Multiplayer (Complex Pingbased FPS)
5. Payment to Microsoft for Licence
6. X-Box Live.... (main problem!!!)

What you can do agains this... nothing but...
BUY a real Gaming Device = PC!

7. Crytek's Cryengine3... Crytek has lost Hope and Spirit for Consols...
they see only future in PC Hardware, Tablet's and Smart Phones

Edited by Tsuki, 07 June 2012 - 01:48 AM.

#22 Mchawkeye

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 883 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:42 AM

You know. A lot of you guys, with your attitudes being as they are, make me slightly embarrassed to be a part of this forum. A fella comes along, asks a perfectly reasonable question and many -not all- jump on him telling him what he wants is stupid and his personal choice of entertainment sucks. The big irony being is that attitude is what many blame the Xbox for nurturing in it's multiplayer.

When all he wants to do is join in and play the game like everyone else here.

Frankly, you should all be ashamed.

#23 12Strings

• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 69 posts
  • LocationMelbourne Down Under

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:44 AM

you have a console????

how did you type in here?

ahhhh i see!!!

#24 Elkarlo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 911 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:48 AM

Only when you can hook THIS to a Xbox360 you will be able to play it properly...

Or do you want Kinekt controls?
Then go Steelbattalion

#25 Risky

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 474 posts
  • LocationPanhandle, Florida.

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:49 AM

Why would anyone want to cater to that ****** community and: Microsoft charges for patches and for you to use their server to host online games.

#26 Valron

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:53 AM

Wow didnt realize these boards were so full of PC elitists. That being said MWO would not work on Xbox for one reason F2P. There has never been a F2P game on the xbox because microsoft would want a sizable cut from the profits which lets face the devs cant afford to give up given the uncertainty of a F2P model.

#27 Skeeve Magik

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:54 AM

Consoles have their place but they cannot hold a candle to a well equipt PC, even a low end PC kicks ***.

#28 Tryg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 160 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 June 2012 - 01:57 AM

PC Elitism is the unfortunate side effect of having so many great titles butchered for the sake of console sales. Instead of pushing the limits of gaming, we're often tied down to consoles running limited hardware...and worse, can't be easily upgraded. So while it's harsh and unfair, it's not likely to go anywhere anytime soon.

#29 Tsuki

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:02 AM

i only say "Halo" !
The best Story FPS Game only for PC with stone breaking grafics was the anouncement and than only Xbox...
and years later some crappy **** of console port or newer Syndicate Reboot...

Edited by Tsuki, 07 June 2012 - 02:03 AM.

#30 Serevn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 472 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:04 AM

troll... mechassault is a completely different species from mechwarrior... that fact that your relating them by complaining about MWO not being on 360 means that you there for must be a troll.

Edited by Serevn, 07 June 2012 - 02:08 AM.

#31 gabgrave

• Pip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 13 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:07 AM

I think there is a reason why flying a plane takes more then two analogs and 8 buttons right? would you fly in a plane controlled by an xbox controller?

#32 Hayden

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 1,997 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:08 AM

View PostMchawkeye, on 07 June 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

You know. A lot of you guys, with your attitudes being as they are, make me slightly embarrassed to be a part of this forum. A fella comes along, asks a perfectly reasonable question and many -not all- jump on him telling him what he wants is stupid and his personal choice of entertainment sucks. The big irony being is that attitude is what many blame the Xbox for nurturing in it's multiplayer.

I don't know about ashamed, but I'll agree it's not great form.

That said, MS has done a lot to mess up this franchise, and the X-Box has been a part of that. Yeah, it's a knee jerk reaction on the part of a lot of people, but it's not one that's completely unjustified. OP just had the misfortune of opening the flood gate.

#33 Alex Wolfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:09 AM

Whoa guys, fair enough about the keys required and the problems with Sony/Microsoft when it comes to developing for consoles... but what's with the PC MASTER RACE attitude?

You're making yourself look like football hooligans. And I don't even own a console.

#34 Tryg

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 160 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

The PC/Console rivalry is nothing new, and if this seems hostile... I think many of you have been quite sheltered. This is downright polite and civil by comparison to any other "discussion" on the subject I've seen...ever.

#35 sumdumfu

• PipPipPip
  • 79 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:15 AM

View PostMchawkeye, on 07 June 2012 - 01:42 AM, said:

perfectly reasonable only if you're an *****, and that's putting it nicely. i for one, don't tolerate stupidity and incompetence and feel it should be stamped out with great vigor and much fire, or you only encourage its propagation. from the responses since, it seems pretty clear most of us know this game would never run on a console. and frankly it takes some balls and not a small amount of self-centeredness to come to a game forum and demand this or that feature, like you're owed anything. the devs set the direction and may ask our input, but this post was deservedly stomped for many justifiable reasons.

#36 HighD

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

Because Consoles sucks !!

#37 Skeeve Magik

Rookie

• 2 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:16 AM

I have had a Playstion 1 & 2, Gamecube and now a WII. all were fun in their own ways but the PC always will hold my heart. I will say a PC will always be superior to any console (IMHO) . cant we all just get along ? I will play City of Heroes or Star Wars TOR on my PC then go to Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword on the WII. so ya'll chilla and have a good time.

#38 Tsuki

Rookie

• 6 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

Why... when you see.. some game on consols.. there always some consolero wo says "When you want to play ist, buy a console, they are better than pc"... when a consolero want a pc game "Why not on consols they are better", thats the reason i think... consols make pain in the *** for pc gamers a longe time and its a little bit of payback... i think

there are a ton of games, i want to play on pc. Dantes Inferno, Final Fantasy and much more...
but pc games don't get a slice of cake... why we must share some of our exclusiv games?

like a consolero say's "When you want to play ist, buy a PC!"

Edited by Tsuki, 07 June 2012 - 02:22 AM.

#39 soulfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 320 posts
  • Locationhere

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:17 AM

I tend to wonder the person who started this post wasnt just trolling you all. Person makes a statement on something thats been a battlefield for long time and never again posts. hummm. Everything has its place...though I always wondered why people kept getting xboxs even after two or more of them they owns got the circle of death and froze up. Yes microsoft replaced them free but still... why I never bought one. The next gen consules are getting close to being out wouldnt make sence to make a game your hoping will last 5 years or more, be reliant on a hardware system that maybe replaced next year. Who knows down the road maybe after awhile they may release this game for the whii u wont that be cool,

#40 Alex Wolfe

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,359 posts

Posted 07 June 2012 - 02:20 AM

View PostTryg, on 07 June 2012 - 02:15 AM, said:

The PC/Console rivalry is nothing new, and if this seems hostile... I think many of you have been quite sheltered. This is downright polite and civil by comparison to any other "discussion" on the subject I've seen...ever.

Nothing new, still juvenile and stupid. Kind of sad how the moment the "game system other than the one you own" is mentioned, adult people revert to grade-schooler attitudes, like they're the "enemy" or something.

Edited by Alex Wolfe, 07 June 2012 - 02:22 AM.

7 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 7 guests, 0 anonymous users