5 replies to this topic

#1 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 12:39 AM

Have a new event:
Set up a webcam and put up a little sign with the following written on it in magic marker:

"Give a dev an indian burn- $25."

Then find the people whose girlfriends were apparently responsible for coming up with the UNCHANGABLE standards for flamers (must be 99.99999999999999999999999999999999999999999% reliant upon generating heat, but also must have a hard cap that prevents them from overheating an enemy), LBX (can only be used for critseeking, but with no through-armor crits, and the only way to significantly buff damage must be through slowly tightening the spread), and MGs (must be critseekers but with no through-armor crits, that do pathetic damage).

Tie those people up and sit them on a chair in front of the webcam, and let the event begin!

Every time you pay $25, someone will come and give a dev an indian burn.

That should raise enough money to cure every disease known to humanity, with a tidy profit left over to fund anything and everything MechWarrior related.

#2 Rytheo

• Pip
  • 13 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 02:15 AM

Its a good idea but I can only agree with it if you include the option to have your torturer read messages from his sponsors to the devs before he does the deed.

#3 scJazz

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,668 posts
  • LocationNew London, CT

Posted 27 May 2013 - 04:08 AM

Great plan! I was thinking that we should be able to pick the Dev but then the Weapon Balancing team would never get any work done. Wait a minute on second thought....

#4 buttmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 27 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

this is actually a very good idea, i know id pay money for that lol, not in a nasty way but in a good humoured way.

#5 Sephlock

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 10,817 posts

Posted 27 May 2013 - 11:34 AM

At the next trade show they should have a dev dunk tank.

#6 buttmonkey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 666 posts
  • LocationNorway

Posted 28 May 2013 - 03:09 AM

Dev Dunker 2013 sounds like a win to me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users