#1 Leded

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 30 June 2013 - 01:34 AM

Jenner - JR7-F
Fast, maneuverable and hits like a truck (a very light truck)
How to Jenner

Hunchback - HBK-4SP
Pretty quick on it's feet and a nice spread of firepower to ensure that even dismembered still retains enough hitting power to stay in the game.
How to Hunchback

Quickdraw - QKD-5K
Decided to say hell with the missile slot and went full laser toting burning machine. still fast enough to keep step with the lights for long enough to get a few hits in and enough fire power to make anyone that ignores you very VERY sorry.
How to Quickdraw

Awesome - AWS-8V
rockin' an ER PPC for some long range striking power, 3 Mediums for close up fights. also the 3 pack of SRM6s i refer to as the "can opener" (requires accurate aiming)
How to Awesome

Atlas - AS7-D
it took me some time to settle on this one... not happy about 99.7 tons but i jammed this thing as full of mechanized death as i could. x2 LRM15s+artemis for some long range destruction, 2 Larges and 2 Mediums for some combined blazing electric death and an AC/20 to knock out their teeth. tip: ideal range to keep them around 250m or so. everyone one of your weapons can be brought to full effectiveness. even Assaults are ripped apart quickly <_<
How to Atlas

Edited by Leded, 28 July 2013 - 09:50 AM.

#2 mack sabbath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2013 - 07:30 AM

My quicker, cooler running XL version of your QD.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...e5dcdc396330795

#3 Leded

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 281 posts
  • LocationNew York

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

View PostDie Primate Die, on 01 July 2013 - 07:30 AM, said:

My quicker, cooler running XL version of your QD.

i'm still not a fan of an XL on it :D. mostly any mech with a broad front end. Jagermech, Awesome, Quickdraw included... and i want to slap anyone that dies on my team early game that put an XL in his Atlas... that's a lot of gun we just lost to be marginally faster lol.

i can usually tell when someone i am shooting at if they have one on too by their behavior, which i can find fun. if you burn off the armor on their left or right torso and they start trying to "lean" your attacks away from that side. usually a good indicator they don't want that side blown off :D

#4 mack sabbath

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The God
  • The God
  • 1,073 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationUSA

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:44 PM

My Atlas D to compliment yours! :)

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...18558ec715920ab

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users