#61 Gut

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 373 posts
  • LocationNear Dallas, TX

Posted 11 August 2013 - 03:17 PM

http://mwomercs.com/...son-2-sign-ups/

If you guys are interested in competitive play, please read about RHOD sign ups!

#62 Coralld

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 11 August 2013 - 04:41 PM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 09 August 2013 - 01:18 AM, said:

I've been telling you guys for a year already jeez your slow.

Link or it didn't happen.

The only person in the group that I know of that didn't drink was Else because she just doesn't like it. Now a few other members also don't drink but that's because they are underage. Also, a Russian that doesn't drink? I'm surprised the fabric of space-time hasn't been torn asunder because of this. Its just not natural.

Posted Image

Edited by Coralld, 11 August 2013 - 04:45 PM.

#63 Vincent Vascaul

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 858 posts
  • LocationEverett, Wa

Posted 12 August 2013 - 10:13 AM

The Sea Wolves, the funnest group in MWO!

#64 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostVincent Vascaul, on 12 August 2013 - 10:13 AM, said:

The Sea Wolves, the funnest group in MWO!

Oh, with out a doubt.

#65 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 12 August 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostCoralld, on 11 August 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Link or it didn't happen.

Link.

And it was like 10th time I said that.

View PostCoralld, on 11 August 2013 - 04:41 PM, said:

Also, a Russian that doesn't drink? I'm surprised the fabric of space-time hasn't been torn asunder because of this. Its just not natural.

I know, right? Russian National Soberity Organization was closed a couple years ago due to total lack of members. B)

#66 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 13 August 2013 - 07:49 PM

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 12 August 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

Link.

And it was like 10th time I said that.

You didn't say it was specifically you, you just said "Your not the only one." which could have been any one.

View PostPhoenixFire55, on 12 August 2013 - 12:41 PM, said:

I know, right? Russian National Soberity Organization was closed a couple years ago due to total lack of members. :D

When I read this I thought it was funny as hell, but then I actually searched it up and found it was true. At which point I was undecided, should I feel bad or continue to laugh. :rolleyes:

Edited by Coralld, 13 August 2013 - 07:50 PM.

#67 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 13 August 2013 - 11:45 PM

View PostCoralld, on 13 August 2013 - 07:49 PM, said:

When I read this I thought it was funny as hell, but then I actually searched it up and found it was true. At which point I was undecided, should I feel bad or continue to laugh. :P

Well you aren't russian, no point in being sad I suppose.

#68 BlueBuzz

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 12:58 AM

Hi Guys,

I live in Wales UK, currently sitting in a Hotel room in Hong Kong waiting to catch a flight back to the UK, which has been delayed due to a Typhoon paying a visit.

In the past I have played all the PC MW games & really enjoyed them, from there WOW became a focus point for a few years, played at the top level in a few guilds, but real life became more of a focus for me & hung up my Mage Hat.

I have been keeping an eye on the development of MWO & yesterday signed up as BlueBuzz my old Mage name. I haven't downloaded the programme yet, will do so upon my return to the UK, along with a new computer to power the MWO programme.

I would like to be considered for membership, life before guilds & Lance sounds just fine to me & the offer of assist in becoming reacquainted with MW is something I would look forward to.

If there is a Lance website that I would need to log on to, to make an application, please advise.

Thanks & Regards

BlueBuzz

#69 BlueBuzz

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 02:39 AM

To Elspath

Hi tried to send you a direct text, but unfortunately, when I logged on with my iPad only half of the text window opened, fingers crossed, that you have received it.

Thanks & Regards

Buzz

#70 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts

Posted 14 August 2013 - 07:53 AM

View PostBlueBuzz, on 14 August 2013 - 12:58 AM, said:

If there is a Lance website that I would need to log on to, to make an application, please advise.

Hi Buzz!

You can check us out here ...

Details to TeamSpeak server we use are on that website in TeamSpeak 3 section. We hover on and around NGNG server.
I happen to be a commander for EU-based company so I'm looking forward to meeting you at some point, but I'll be back in town at 19th at best. Till then I hope you'll be able to catch some of us at least, put some games in and decide if you want to join us or not. Regardless of your decision we always welcome nice and fun people in our channel to play and chat with. Feel free to ask anything you want to know (guys with [Unit Leader] tag usually know smth useful ... well, usually ... :) ).

#71 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 15 August 2013 - 07:42 AM

Greetings and salutations BlueBuzz, looking forward to dropping with you in the near future and having you part of the Sea Wolves. :)

#72 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 16 August 2013 - 06:33 PM

:ph34r: ............ :rolleyes: ............BUMP :lol:

#73 BlueBuzz

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 17 August 2013 - 01:46 PM

Hi Phoenix,

Thank you for the update re link, looking forward to chatting to you in the future, currently just in the process of ordering a new computer system, just finished specifying it this evening, so will order it on Monday, along with Headset, Joystick & Mouse etc, my existing setup was looking a bit dated, not sure if there was more dust inside it, or on the outside :(

Cheers Coralld, thank you for the welcome, once I am set & have everything up & running it will be a pleasure to drop with you.

Buzz

#74 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 18 August 2013 - 01:08 PM

I hope you get your system set up with out any problems, and if you do run into problems we have guys who know their tech stuff and would be more then happy to give you a hand. :P

#75 Glaive-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Storm
  • Storm
  • 951 posts
  • LocationIn a cave

Posted 22 August 2013 - 04:30 PM

Yo guys, sorry I missed last week's meeting. I let myself get sidetracked by something and totally forgot about the meeting.. B)

Edited by armyunit, 22 August 2013 - 04:30 PM.

#76 joshaw

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:36 PM

hey! how do i join sea wolves? i am looking for and merc group and you guys sound fun but when i clicked on the link and bad stuff happened.

#77 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 22 August 2013 - 05:45 PM

View Postjoshaw, on 22 August 2013 - 05:36 PM, said:

hey! how do i join sea wolves? i am looking for and merc group and you guys sound fun but when i clicked on the link and bad stuff happened.

What kind of "bad stuff"?

#78 joshaw

Rookie

• Philanthropist
  • 3 posts

Posted 23 August 2013 - 10:42 AM

it gave me a virus.

#79 Coralld

• Caladbolg
  • Caladbolg
  • 3,952 posts
  • LocationSan Diego, CA

Posted 25 August 2013 - 08:57 AM

That's a first, I will go tell our guys so they know whats up so that never happens again. Really sorry about that.

#80 Elspath

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 187 posts
  • LocationSeattle

Posted 15 December 2013 - 05:46 PM

Hey all the Sea Wolves are recruiting once again! We are hyped up on NGNG and looking for new Mech Warriors to join are wonderful group. So if your interested head over to the NGNG servers and drop down to the Sea Wolves Channel! Hope to see lots of new faces soon!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users