• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 12 August 2013 - 08:20 AM

Feeling kinda soft these days?
12 man drops got you down?
Feel like all your efforts go to waste?
Just doesn't seem like you can keep up with the pace anymore?

Don't worry the training program and officers at HARD Corp will make sure you get the skills and talent needed to get out there and make a name for yourself. Beside when you GO HARD you and your boys get to go home and enjoy the spoils of your victory.

We are the Strong.
We are the Elite.
We are H.A.R.D. Corp.

Edited by Holleywood, 12 August 2013 - 08:21 AM.

#42 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 29 August 2013 - 10:43 AM

Bump Bump all day long, going to bump bump while I sing this song going to wax my mech and make it shine, going to clean it up with turpentine!

#43 GrogX

• PipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 46 posts

Posted 16 September 2013 - 02:51 AM

Stuck in a rut and trying to find a place to hang your hat? Get on team speak, pronto.

Tired of always looking at different names on TS and looking to improve your game? Drop down into the HARD corp. channel.

We welcome players of all skill levels. Whether you're blasting the leaderboards in the tournaments or trying to figure out why you can't march your Atlas through the middle of the battlefield we have a place for you. All we ask is that you be willing to listen to what we know, willing to share what you know, and not be afraid to put your fourth point of contact on the line when it comes to covering your buddies.

#44 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 17 September 2013 - 11:21 AM

Well MWO has officially launched. If your looking for training and getting on the top quick in a professional way come see me at HARD Corp. We host various activities during the week including training sessions for advanced and new guys. We are known throughout the inner sphere and let me assure you it's a great place to call home.

#45 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 20 September 2013 - 09:45 AM

At the HARD Corp Recruitment center, you can find the 1st MAX training ground, the same place where many mechwarriors like you have been trained in "Holleywood's Boot Camp". You may have seen our many advertisements for joining and the many benefits of a military mercenary life. In the Inner Sphere and the Periphery its a dog eat dog scenario and you don't want to be the dog food stuck in the middle! We have seen many great heroes come and go, such as Captain Daniels who died fighting a horde of cut throat bandits and lone wolves on his own, his last transmission "They will tear me apart limb by limb, but the Glory of my battle will live on forever!"

What do you fight for mercenary, are you fighting for glorious battle or are you still staring at these advertisements wondering about the possibilities? Locate you local comstar network and send us your profile at www.hardcorpgaming.com/mwo

#46 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 22 September 2013 - 11:29 AM

Thanks for joining in on the 2nd Alshain Open! Had much fun piloting against some of your group- +1 for HARD!

#47 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:41 PM

Visit our website www.hardcorpgaming.com/mwo

Enough said.

#48 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 23 September 2013 - 01:53 PM

Hi I have no interest in your organization or much desire to be a part of any unit at this time, but I wanted to stop in and say that I love your unit's name, it made me chuckle. I like you.

#49 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 24 September 2013 - 08:21 AM

HARDwarrior Online! Do it the right way!

#50 RobinSage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Inner Sphere

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:03 AM

Join HARD Corp. Gaming and our merc pilots for the launch event in San Francisco! We will be covering the launch tomorrow on our TWITCH PODCAST!!!!

Join us for some launch day Mechwarrior Online action!

http://www.twitch.tv/hardcorpgaming

and the official MWO feed at:

http://www.twitch.tv/mechwarrioronline

We're having open recruiting during the launch day. Come join the fun on comms at:

NA Comstar Inner Sphere TS3:

na1.mech-connect.net

or our TS3 server:

TS3.hardcorpgaming.com

PW: GOHARD

Good Luck and Have Fun Mechwarriors!!!!!

#51 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 26 September 2013 - 12:12 PM

Go TEAM HUNTER! Represent!

#52 Shazarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 525 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 28 September 2013 - 11:00 AM

Bumpity bump. Awesome to meet Omnicide and Bishop in person!

#53 RobinSage

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 295 posts
  • LocationSomewhere in the Inner Sphere

Posted 04 October 2013 - 01:59 PM

We'd like to congratulate HARD pilots Omnicide Perez, Bishop Steiner, Shazarad (BWC - HARD gun for hire) and Conoger for representing HARD Corp. Gaming in the Launch Tourney!!!!

Conoger was on the winning team and HARD Corp. made him our Mechwarrior of the Month. HARD and BWC together FTW! To be a part of a winning team, a gaming company. Jump on teamspeak and talk to us. (YES WE ARE AN ACTUAL GAMING COMPANY, we do contract testing and development for video games)

We have had such an increase of pilots applying, we are going to be expanding our officer ranks for MWO this month!!! Do you want your own unit? Do you run with 4-8 guys and you're a great team, but you don't have a home?

We have in-game training. We are building alliances with many units on NA Comstar.

Do you have a merc corp that is low on numbers? Have your clan/guild commander talk to RobinSage about building your unit inside of HARD Corp. Your team keeps their name, you can keep your webpages and websites. Your unit will be under your command and play style, but more members means more resources.

We are already prepared to assemble for Community Warfare. We will be running HARD on Day 1!

We're all mature players from over 12 different countries around the world.

We are the Strong. We are the Elite.

#54 Grrzoot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Partisan
  • 496 posts

Posted 09 October 2013 - 05:01 PM

Dam guys,

sorry i couldn't be there last night but from the look of those screenshots those were some hard fought battles!

Salute for your fine pilots and great sense of honor.

I look forward to seeing you again on the battlefeild!

#55 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 11 October 2013 - 06:18 PM

Still a very active unit, get all you need here at HARD Corp! .... would you like to know more?

#56 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 17 October 2013 - 06:36 AM

Still pushing recruiting efforts!

We are well prepared for community warfare!

Are you one of these?

Lone Wolf
We have a place for you. At HARD Corporation boot camp we have a multiple instructors and elite mechwarriors available to train you. We have our own mechwarrior university and training center to get you up to speed and into the battle with some of the finest mechwarriors this side of the Inner Sphere! Don't wait if your reading this go to www.hardcorpgaming.com/mwo right now and submit your application!

Mercenary
Still searching, feeling left out, your have been on many various dropships but they leave you unsatisfied? Perhaps you have a few mercenary friends and looking to work together but not sure where you are going? Don't worry any longer we are your finest resource. Not only can you attend our university and receive the best training like some of the most renown mercenary pilots such as Pat Kell and Conoger. But you can also learn how to be a drop commander too from some of our best trained senior commanders. When community warfare hits you will be happy with your decision.

Mercenary Corporation
Command structures got you burned out, too much overhead, more time dealing with drama and unit decisions taking the fun out of your contracts? Don't worry. With HARD Corporation we have a professional staff of business owners and operators, a board of directors and a support staff of developers to help you accomplish your goals. Your Mercenary Corporation can save millions of C-Bills yearly by coming in under the HARD Corporation structure and establish a better tomorrow for you and those under your care.

Unit Leader
Got a elite unit of players with you? You think you got the best lance, company, or battalion on the inner sphere? But you just don't know who to sell your service too? Trouble finding the best contracts? Can't quite get your finger on where to direct your dropships or if you even have a dropship finding one available? Don't worry HARD Corporation will adopt your unit, you keep your name, mechwarriors and titles all to yourself. As we grow larger, we must grow smaller and we look out for you! Come join the professionals to take care of all your administrative needs.

#57 Subutai209

Rookie

• Ace Of Spades
  • 4 posts

Posted 17 October 2013 - 11:42 PM

Just wanted to give a shout out to one of your members. He squabbed 1v1 when I called him out. Kept it Zellbrigen like a gangsta. Respect.

#58 Shazarad

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 525 posts
  • LocationTexas

Posted 18 October 2013 - 04:47 AM

Friendly bump for my sister/brother unit!

#59 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 21 October 2013 - 12:50 PM

Posted Image1

Edited by Holleywood, 23 October 2013 - 10:21 AM.

#60 Holleywood

• PipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 34 posts
  • LocationMS Gulf Coast

Posted 23 October 2013 - 10:25 AM

Come watch the LIVE ACTION! OOOO Weeee!
http://www.twitch.tv/hardcorpgaming

We have open recruiting channels and welcome you to submit an application on our website.
http://www.hardcorpgaming.com/mwo

Come join the fun on comms at:
NA Comstar Inner Sphere TS3:
na1.mech-connect.net

Keep those systems nominal and see you on the battlefield Mechwarrior!

Edited by Holleywood, 23 October 2013 - 10:25 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users