111 replies to this topic

#81 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts
  • LocationTerra, Sol System

Posted 14 December 2014 - 03:45 AM

The Comstar Irregulars are making their presence known on the CW map. We are currently recruiting new members if you are interested come hang out with us on the Public MWO teamspeak server the address is na1.mech-connect.net, there is no password. We can be found in the Merc Corp section. Or you can visit our website at www.comstarirregulars.com

#82 Macksheen

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,166 posts
  • LocationNorth Cackalacky

Posted 14 December 2014 - 06:54 PM

Having dropped against and with these guys, have to say - fun all around. Solid crew, decent folks.

#83 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 07 January 2015 - 10:50 PM

To the members of the Comstar Irregulars, I salute you for giving me a glorious defeat in 1v1 combat. Your unit played valiantly and held our attack at bay on Derf (seriously...Derf...). To the Jenner pilot, even though you are a young pilot and not skilled yet in the art of war, you will be one day and I would gladly ride along beside you in combat!

Most outstanding fight. I look forward to the day when I can fight you all again. Until then CI, I, mechwarrior von Blumen, of the 1st Jaguar Guards, of Clan Smoke Jaguar, salute all of you!

Edited by Von Blumen, 07 January 2015 - 10:50 PM.

#84 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:35 PM

View PostVon Blumen, on 07 January 2015 - 10:50 PM, said:

To the members of the Comstar Irregulars, I salute you for giving me a glorious defeat in 1v1 combat. Your unit played valiantly and held our attack at bay on Derf (seriously...Derf...). To the Jenner pilot, even though you are a young pilot and not skilled yet in the art of war, you will be one day and I would gladly ride along beside you in combat!

Most outstanding fight. I look forward to the day when I can fight you all again. Until then CI, I, mechwarrior von Blumen, of the 1st Jaguar Guards, of Clan Smoke Jaguar, salute all of you!

I was in that match I was in the Battlemaster LRM boat that was getting wrecked near the end. You guys got me to 33% but by some miracle I still had all my parts and weapons first time that's ever happened, thought I was dead for sure. As for the 1v1 and the end it was awesome to watch and I was luckily I was Twitching it so I can see it again.

<O to you good sir.

#85 Von Blumen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 156 posts
  • LocationHuntress

Posted 07 January 2015 - 11:41 PM

View PostMao of DC, on 07 January 2015 - 11:35 PM, said:

I was in that match I was in the Battlemaster LRM boat that was getting wrecked near the end. You guys got me to 33% but by some miracle I still had all my parts and weapons first time that's ever happened, thought I was dead for sure. As for the 1v1 and the end it was awesome to watch and I was luckily I was Twitching it so I can see it again.

<O to you good sir.

I was actively hunting you...lol. I thought I had you as you backed up the mountain. Your spider pilot took out my Hellbringer's leg and I shifted attention on to him. I saw that 33% and was drooling! :D Very well played by you and your unit.

Edited by Von Blumen, 07 January 2015 - 11:42 PM.

#86 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts

Posted 08 January 2015 - 12:53 PM

View PostVon Blumen, on 07 January 2015 - 11:41 PM, said:

I was actively hunting you...lol. I thought I had you as you backed up the mountain. Your spider pilot took out my Hellbringer's leg and I shifted attention on to him. I saw that 33% and was drooling! :D Very well played by you and your unit.

I made a highlight video it's the whole battle so you can skip to the end if you want.

http://www.twitch.tv/maoofdc/c/5838954

Edited by Mao of DC, 08 January 2015 - 12:53 PM.

#87 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 09 January 2015 - 12:43 PM

Thank you both for the kind words. It's our pleasure to offer challenging combat to all units that conduct themselves honorably on the field and respectably off the field. We're all looking forward to more great fights. Cheers.

#88 Mechsniper

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Formidable
  • The Formidable
  • 457 posts
  • LocationUnited States

Posted 09 January 2015 - 07:46 PM

I am thrilled to see what we (CI) have become. While our officers don't always take the same path I would have they have chosen paths that benefit the unit and are doing a fantastic job. If I had not been one of the founders I would be looking to join up. Thanks to those offering honorable words to our corps.! We salute you and look forward to future contests with your honorable units.

#89 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts

Posted 10 January 2015 - 12:48 AM

This is our epic fight with QQ. I think the song @ 25:30 that was picked at random by Slacker Radio, which I was listening to while playing, couldn't have been more perfect. Right In Two by Tool, it's a good song even better without battle coms and explosions. But I think it added something to the video right at the end.

http://www.twitch.tv/maoofdc/c/5848446

#90 Pewpewzapzap

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 14 January 2015 - 04:38 PM

Great fight!

#91 Mordin Ashe

• 1,505 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 07:48 AM

One little question if I may, are you NA only or you have some EU TZ players that are reasonably active as well?

#92 Mao of DC

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 690 posts

Posted 15 January 2015 - 04:26 PM

View PostMordin Ashe, on 15 January 2015 - 07:48 AM, said:

One little question if I may, are you NA only or you have some EU TZ players that are reasonably active as well?

We have members world wide and are still looking for more.

#93 Pewpewzapzap

• PipPipPip
  • 54 posts

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:21 PM

Great CW matches today!

#94 Tank

• Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,202 posts
  • LocationSelling baguettes in K-Town

Posted 17 January 2015 - 07:42 PM

Best guys to fight with or against. Also, more Clanners then any Clanners I saw on CW. :P

#95 Joe Decker

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 685 posts
  • LocationTeutoburger Forest, Lower Saxony

Posted 22 January 2015 - 04:22 AM

Nice Drops against you Guys yesterday on Arcadia. Great Anti Light Defense ;) Thumbs up !

#96 Dracol

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Steadfast
  • The Steadfast
  • 2,539 posts
  • LocationSW Florida

Posted 28 January 2015 - 06:49 AM

I would like to take this moment to thank our new recruits that have joined CI since Community Warfare has started. Y'all have been rising to the occasion. I salute y'all. o7

#97 Blue Hymn

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • 294 posts
  • LocationIn an Awesome, blasting you from a distance

Posted 24 February 2015 - 06:22 PM

Just encountered them at Canyon. Had to say that it piqued my interest.

#98 BlackPhoenix01

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 1,459 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationNJ/NY

Posted 25 February 2015 - 08:40 AM

You're invited!

Posted Image

#99 Sturmwind

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 220 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 10 March 2015 - 10:52 PM

Just wanted to leave a thanks for the RHoD Match last night vs "Get Focht!" from the 201st. Fair enemy.

#100 LiquidLlama

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 28 posts
  • LocationNC, USA

Posted 12 March 2015 - 11:35 AM

Thanks for letting me roll (drop, stomp, whatever) with you guys last night; it was quite enjoyable, and hopefully I didn't muck up your flow too badly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users