• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 695 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationCrimson, Canopus IV

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:43 AM

I was noticing this on occasion in previous patches, but I'm really noticing it a lot more in this one ...

I'll often times get hit with no sound, shake, or even that little red indicator that's supposed to help you determine from what direction damage is coming. I damn near lost my arm to a 5LL Stalker with no notification. It wasn't until I heard the critical alarms sounding that I even realized I was being hit.

Another time a Spider was chewing at my back. He didn't do any real damage, but I had no clue he'd been shooting me (and I have Beagle, 360 targeting, and Sensor Range mods) other than paying attention to the armor randomly blinking.

Like I said, this was happening before, but it's happening a lot now.

==========================

This may be out of place, but a pet peeve of mine is when I see a PPC bolt zoom past my 'Mech (clearly missing it - graphically) yet my 'Mech takes damage. Personally, I'd rather the shot (graphically, not actually) curve to hit my 'Mech, so I see it hit my 'Mech, than watch the blast hit the ground past me and my 'Mech randomly start blinking yellow and orange.

#2 senaiboy

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 372 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:16 AM

It's probably to do with the latency and HSR. Although it'll be hard to analyse without recorded gameplay.

I can't say I've noticed this before though.

#3 Jam the Bam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 535 posts

Posted 03 July 2013 - 02:20 AM

Ive noticed the lack of notification as well, most often it seems that notifications are conflicting like 'incoming missile' etc.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users