5 replies to this topic

#1 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 07:27 PM

For incredible bravery versus insurmountable odds, BobMullingan is to be commended for skills, damage, and courage.

His comrades fell before him yet he did not waver. He did not cower into a corner. He did not seek the hopeless capture. He fought. He harassed. He dodged and weaved. Bob even out-performed the Steiner 6 PPC stalker who had the second highest rating out of both teams!

He continued to fight bravely against multiple heavies and assaults and managed to take down two of his foes, dealing 766 damage.

Though he ultimately fell in battle, his plight is an inspiration to us all and will never be forgotten.
In his memory, a tribute to an amazing pilot. You have our praise. Let it be known.

(He is rendered solo at 5:29)

(Some time ago I was praised in the Liao thread for an honorable deed. Discovering the post was quite exciting. Passing the feeling along. Be proud. This is a name and praise. You are challenging and fun to face, hope to see you in the field again.)

#2 Skadi

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,268 posts
  • LocationUtgarde Pinnacle

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:05 PM

I'm sorry... But I need to know what in Sam hell he spent his tonnage on to only have 2 ac5's a lrm5 and a LL and still go slower than my atlas

#3 Mahws

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 670 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 08:35 PM

It's an incredibly rare and unusual piece of equipment called a "Single Heatsink". Myth has it that before MW:O they were quite common, but then mysteriously disappeared.

It's the stock Captapult-4X build. Eight tonnes of single heatsinks and it has almost as much heat dissipation as a double heatsink build with nothing but in engine sinks! Truly they are a well balanced and thought out part of the game, no idea why they're so rarely used.

Edited by Mahws, 04 June 2013 - 08:38 PM.

#4 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 04 June 2013 - 10:43 PM

View PostSkadi, on 04 June 2013 - 08:05 PM, said:

I'm sorry... But I need to know what in Sam hell he spent his tonnage on to only have 2 ac5's a lrm5 and a LL and still go slower than my atlas

Trial Cataphract 4x.

#5 Edward Ash

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 170 posts

Posted 05 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

Koniving,

Thank you for your community building spirit. It looked like it was a good fight you had. Everyone looks forward to avenging our fallen comrade-in-arms. Good hunting.

#6 Arturus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 503 posts
  • LocationSummer, Skye Federation

Posted 05 June 2013 - 05:32 PM

.../tiphat!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users