[Bug] Jj Reticule Movement Persisting After Jump.

4 replies to this topic

#1 Amberite

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 01:08 AM

Both reticule movement and point-of-aim wobble are persisting after jumps.

Occurs on Spider5D and Heavy Metal so far.

It seems to be at a reduced amount from active jumpjet wobble, but still is reducing capability of point-aim to near uselessness.

#2 VikingN1nja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 607 posts
  • LocationIreland

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:26 AM

Yea mate the reticle is moving independent of the mech's actual shake I'm hitting team mates instead of enemys when i am jumping is pretty crap HM was one of my fave mech's i feel cheated $$$$$.

#3 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:56 AM

was wondering when a bug'd finally come up lol

#4 Felicitatem Parco

Professor of Memetics

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,522 posts
  • LocationIs Being Obscured By ECM

Posted 07 June 2013 - 11:20 AM

I was not able to reproduce this with a Founder's Jenner-D or a Founder's Catapult-C1 (in the Testing Grounds area). Each were armed with an ERPPC, ML, and SRM4. My accuracy was pin-point both on the descent from falls and after landing again. Briefly pulsing the JJ and remaining close to the ground, followed by firing afterward, did not result in any inaccuracy either.

It could be Mech-specific... or maybe it's because i was in the Testing Grounds... or something else. perhaps a movie-capture using FRAPS or another program would help illustrate the OP's observations.

edit - Oh, yes, if you could please send an email to support@mwomercs.com with a Bug Report if you are able to reproduce and describe the circumstances of this inaccuracy. The Support staff will greatly appreciate it if you could give the instructions needed to reproduce this inaccuracy, and a detailed description of your observations. That'll help any investigation go much more quickly. Thanks :)

Edited by Prosperity Park, 07 June 2013 - 11:30 AM.

#5 Amberite

• PipPipPip
  • Veteran Founder
  • Veteran Founder
  • 84 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 02:01 PM

Not been able to pin down replication at this time. Will keep trying.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users