Umm Where's Everyone At ? Comstar Na Is A Ghost Town

10 replies to this topic

#1 Lootee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,269 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:17 AM

Tried a couple games a few days ago after taking a 6 month break due to the disgraceful state of the game at that point in time.

Where is everyone at these days? Comstar NA used to be jammed full of ppl. You had problems finding a group because the 20-something dropships were all full. Now I get on there and see about 30 empty dropships, and 1 or 2 with a three or four man group. The Merc and House ships were similarly deserted.

ELO does seem to work. Since I hadn't played a single match in 6 months I guess I started with the beginner ELO score. Most of the matches were horrible rolls in our favor except a couple lost to capping on the larger maps. The Jagermeister I was derping around in isn't very speedy. At least at the low ELO level the opponents seemed to be at about the right level.

HSR seems to be working more or less. ECM isn't an instant win button any more and JJs didn't seem too bad. But I don't focus on the reticle when jumping, mostly look at the surrounding terrain. I can see how the shaking might make someone sick if their gaze is fixed on the aiming reticle.

Edited by PanchoTortilla, 07 June 2013 - 07:12 AM.

#2 Sprouticus

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,781 posts
  • LocationChicago, Il, USA

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:21 AM

Well it IS Comstar North America.

During evening times, it is always busy when Im on there. I don't play much day time though.

#3 Vassago Rain

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14,396 posts
  • LocationExodus fleet, HMS Kong Circumflex accent

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:26 AM

They're waiting for community warfare.

#4 akpavker

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • 332 posts
  • Locationsydney australia

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:38 AM

View PostPanchoTortilla, on 07 June 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

Tried a couple games a few days ago after taking a 6 month break due to the disgraceful state if the game at that point in time.

Where is everyone at these days? Comstar NA used to be jammed full of ppl. You had problems finding a group because the 20-something dropships were all full. Now I get on there and see about 30 empty dropships, and 1 or 2 with a three or four man group. The Merc and House ships were similarly deserted.

ELO does seem to work. Since I hadn't played a single match in 6 months I guess I started with the beginner ELO score. Most of the matches were horrible rolls in our favor except a couple lost to capping on the larger maps. The Jagermeister I was derping around in isn't very speedy. At least at the low ELO level the opponents seemed to be at about the right level.

HSR seems to be working more or less. ECM isn't an instant win button any more and JJs didn't seem too bad. But I don't focus on the reticle when jumping, mostly look at the surrounding terrain. I can see how the shaking might make someone sick if their gaze is fixed on the aiming reticle.

let me give u a break down....

srm's get nerfed and it make it a little harder to brawl.......result not much

people started jump sniping when highlanders come out and those that liked brawling couldnt get close enought to brawl......result people leave

lrm's get buffed and makes it even harder to play a brawler......result people leave

they to try and balance the game by nerfing jump sniping so hard that its a wast of time and then at the same time buff lrm's again....result the people who liked jump sniping leave and the brawling comunity still get blown out of the water by lrm's so more leave

mind you there is still no problem geting groups by queing by your self

Edited by akpavker, 07 June 2013 - 06:42 AM.

#5 Tennex

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 6,619 posts

Posted 07 June 2013 - 06:40 AM

kind of bored of this game lol

#6 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:17 AM

Everyone is waiting for community warfare and 12x12 but it seems they get delayed again and again. I'm pretty surprised they're only working on UI 2.0 right now when they've been talking about it for months. This tells me maybe CW is just pie in the sky. Game changing weapons balancing yo yo ride and bugs just end up grinding on you that you have no choice but to move on.

#7 Syllogy

• 2,698 posts
  • LocationStrana Mechty

Posted 07 June 2013 - 07:20 AM

Any given afternoon, there are 100-200 people on the NGNG server.

#8 DaisuSaikoro Nagasawa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 973 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • LocationTaipei, Taiwan

Posted 07 June 2013 - 09:18 AM

View PostPanchoTortilla, on 07 June 2013 - 06:17 AM, said:

Tried a couple games a few days ago after taking a 6 month break due to the disgraceful state of the game at that point in time.

There are some who are entering into groups/corps/clans/corps/units and moving to private servers..

Then there are just many who are no longer around.

WHERE IS COMMUNITY WARFARE?!

#9 Stalephreak

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 295 posts
  • LocationStillwater, OK

Posted 09 June 2013 - 07:29 AM

Yeah, I'm on a private server. See siggy for details.

#10 B0oN

• 2,870 posts

Posted 10 June 2013 - 12:25 AM

Not that it would have been any hassle to speak english whilst dropping with the fine people from our neighbouring continent I stilll chose to sit in a bit tighter with the german community and sometimes my old folks at CJW.

Greetings to all MW:LL vets still residing on NGNG

#11 Ihasa

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Clan Exemplar
  • Clan Exemplar
  • 843 posts
  • LocationSan Francisco

Posted 17 June 2013 - 01:47 PM

Yes I've noticed this sharp drop off in groups and LFG peeps on ComstarNA in the last 2 months as well and commented on it. 4 foursomes with 1 LFG seems to be average population for the non-merc/house sections these days.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users