Some Ideas.

8 replies to this topic

#1 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:14 AM

I was thinking of cool ways to make this game more exciting. And this is some ideas I come up with., If you don't like the ideas this is ok. But here we go. A upgraded mech bay. With this upgrade mech back you can sell your configured mechs to friends for a small amount of MC money or Cbills or for more money auction it off for cbill that will cost mc to auction it. One of my other ideas are to get medals for doing goals like so many kills, or so many wins ext... When you earn these cool looking medals you can display them like some display their founder tags, and add it to their profile. Another idea of mine is a bigger and better testing grounds. (Training Grounds) by adding teammates to the mix, allowing your friends to come In and join you for some team tact practice and also be able to choose whether or not AI will fight back or just stand there. These are some of my ideas if you like them please comment. Heck if you hate them leave comments to I am curious to see who thinks these are good ideas. Maybe they might add them. Thanks. Guys BTW either way this game is amazing. Great work guys...

#2 Stingray Productions

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,906 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:40 PM

I really like your medals Idea. Hope they add that to the game.

#3 Garth Erlam

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,756 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • YouTube: Link
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

I think a lot of this is coming in the future - private matches, in particular, would allow you to 'practice' with teammates :)

#4 Pater Mors

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 815 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 12:42 PM

I think some stuff like achievements are coming with CW. It would be cool if they incorporated your idea of medals in with the achievements.

Edit: Garth is on the ball today! Beat me to it. :)

Edited by Pater Mors, 19 June 2013 - 12:43 PM.

#5 Sybreed

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,199 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 19 June 2013 - 07:45 PM

Hawken incorporated the medals feature and it's really good! It also rewards you with more C-Bills/Exp which is always a nice bonus.

#6 Mad Skull

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 261 posts

Posted 19 June 2013 - 08:45 PM

Thanks guys. I see this game getting bigger by the min...

#7 Skoaljaw

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 126 posts
  • LocationAnywhere, USA

Posted 19 June 2013 - 10:34 PM

There was another thread floating around that mentioned a Mechwarrior locker that kept your faction uniform, complete with medals, ribbons, achievements, and current rank. Your ideas, combined with this one, would make it pretty freak'n awesome!

#8 SgtKinCaiD

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 1,095 posts
  • LocationBordeaux

Posted 20 June 2013 - 12:44 AM

View PostGarth Erlam, on 19 June 2013 - 12:42 PM, said:

I think a lot of this is coming in the future - private matches, in particular, would allow you to 'practice' with teammates :(

A lot of teams are waiting for this so please do it right !

#9 The Gunman

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 220 posts
  • LocationLow Orbit

Posted 20 June 2013 - 03:02 AM

I do like the practice with team mates idea!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users