Project Phoenix Leaked

1715 replies to this topic

#81 Jack Lowe

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 159 posts
  • LocationStaten Island, NY

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

I think this might be the thing that finally opens my wallet again. Want to see the rest of the artwork first but yes I do want these, must have, can't do without, kinda like my crack pipe.

#82 ManDaisy

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 3,272 posts
  • LocationKing Of Flower Beds

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:32 AM

Good question. I would hate to blow any premium time at the state this game is in right now.

Edited by ManDaisy, 25 June 2013 - 11:33 AM.

#83 Takony

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 265 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:33 AM

Great stunt PGI, Reseen are much appreciated.
Well played. I hope your work"pays off".

Looking forward to the normal variants.
And some actual content and balancing.

#84 BarHaid

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Urban Commando
  • Urban Commando
  • 1,070 posts
  • LocationMid-Cascadia

YOU MAGNIFICENT BAST*RDS! :wub:

#85 Xeno Phalcon

• Bad Company
  • 2,461 posts
  • LocationEvening Ladies

View PostPyrrho, on 25 June 2013 - 11:31 AM, said:

Does the preimum time that comes with this package require activation, or will it just start ticking down at some arbitrary time?

The premium time gets added to your account and you can activate it later. (though if they do like the founders, it will have a eventual shelf life)

EDIT: for peoples!

Premium Time
Q: What is "Premium Time" and how does it benefit me?
A: Premium Time applies an additional 50% of gained XP and additional 50% of gained C-Bills while active, per game played. It is a powerful and time-saving method to advance and empower your Mechs with new abilities and upgrades.

Q: Will the 'early bird' benefit of 30 Days Premium Time also be awarded also on Oct 15th?
A: No, the 30 Days Premium Time from the early bird special will be awarded on our next regularly scheduled weekly maintenance period after you place your order, and will be available for you to use immediately after it is applied to your account.

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
A: Yes, all package-related Premium Time, including the ‘early bird’ Premium time benefit, will be added to your banked Premium Time. Any previously banked Premium Time will be combined with the new Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your banked Premium Time.

Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Project Phoenix Premium Time at my discretion?
A: Yes, if you're currently enjoying activated Premium Time, you will still have the option of starting your banked Premium Time after your current time has expired.

Q: What if I don’t activate my ‘early bird’ 30 days premium time before October 15?
A: No problem, we'll add any Premium Time from your Project Phoenix package to your banked Premium Time on your account. Ie. Players who purchase the Overlord package and choose not to use their ‘early bird’ Premium Time right away, will have 120 days of Premium Time in their bank on October 15 when Project Phoenix packages are awarded. Note that all banked Premium Time is combined, and once activated the timer countdown will commence.

Edited by Xeno Phalcon, 25 June 2013 - 11:34 AM.

#86 Soeth

• PipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 28 posts
  • LocationGibson

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:34 AM

AAaaand moments ago MWO became the second most expensive game in my life by the amount of money spent (3+years of WOW still takes the cup), good job guys, looking forward to ride my future Shadowhawk!!! :wub:

#87 InRev

• Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 1,236 posts
  • LocationConnecticut, USA

View PostBrainFlush, on 25 June 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

First, very awesome!

Second:
I am already a Legendary Founder, I want this package. How would that work with my Forum title and Badge? I like my Legendary image and title. Will you allow us to show both?

And can the Premium time stack as I still have my original Founder time saved.

I am still buying this no matter what. I just want to know some details.

Thanks to anyone who can help clarify. Otherwise I will make a new post.

Q: What type of added benefit will existing Founders receive upon purchase of any Project Phoenix package?
A: Great news for Founders, as a purchase of any of these packs will reward Founders with a unique and exclusive hanging cockpit item displaying their specific Founder's tier in the item's design.

Q: If I am also a Founder, can I choose between my founders forum badge and Project Phoenix forum badge?
A: Yes, similar to how you are currently able to change your forum avatar, you will be able to choose to show your Project Phoenix Package Icon. Changing your In-Game badge will be possible once that functionality is added to the game.

http://mwomercs.com/...sked-questions/

#88 Mokou

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 417 posts

I wanna "clan founder programm" not locust ; Д;

#89 sirius89

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 290 posts
  • LocationDortmund NRW

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:35 AM

Posted Image

YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!

Gonna buy the Guardian Package early next month.SO excited for the Shadow Hawk.

#90 BrainFlush

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts
  • Google+: Link
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationArizona

View Post2NoOB4YoU, on 25 June 2013 - 11:24 AM, said:

Nice
Sadly you cant choose which one you get =(

When they first allowed us to buy Founder packs, if you choose the one that only allowed one mech to be had, you got to pick it, the same would or should apply here. If not, they will fix it. You should not be forced to gamble on what you get. Makes no sense.

#91 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

View PostCathbadh, on 25 June 2013 - 11:19 AM, said:

On a side note, if you buy the $80 package, that's 12 mechs? Is it safe to assume each comes with its own mech bay slot? Or would we need to buy those too?

Q: Do I need empty Mechbays before I can purchase this package?
A: Great news - each Project Phoenix package comes with the precisely the necessary number of additional Mech Bays in order to house your newly purchased Mechs.

#92 LauLiao

• 1,591 posts
  • LocationCalifornia

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:36 AM

NERDGASM!!!!!!

#93 soarra

• Legendary Founder
  • 1,312 posts
  • Locationny

losing faith in PGI

#94 BrainFlush

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts
  • LocationArizona

View PostInRev, on 25 June 2013 - 11:34 AM, said:

Thank you. I got all crazy when I see new stuff to throw my money at. :wub:

#95 Zeriniel

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 226 posts

I...I'm not sure what to do.
I'm also not sure how I'm going to convince my wife that I need to blow 80$ on a computer game.
One that I've already blown 110$ on.
But I've wanted to see the battlemaster again. And 80$ for 12 mechs(essentially 4 heroes and the standards to elite them with), and 120 days of premium time (plus associated Mechbay slots) is an amazing deal.
Dear god I hope this lasts till next paycheck.

Edited by Zeriniel, 25 June 2013 - 11:38 AM.

#96 N a p e s

• The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,688 posts
  • LocationQuebec

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

And all was well in the MWO forums. Thank you PGI!

#97 Ngamok

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 5,033 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationLafayette, IN

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:37 AM

View PostBrainFlush, on 25 June 2013 - 11:22 AM, said:

First, very awesome!

Second:
I am already a Legendary Founder, I want this package. How would that work with my Forum title and Badge? I like my Legendary image and title. Will you allow us to show both?

And can the Premium time stack as I still have my original Founder time saved.

I am still buying this no matter what. I just want to know some details.

Thanks to anyone who can help clarify. Otherwise I will make a new post.

Premium Time
Q: What is "Premium Time" and how does it benefit me?
A: Premium Time applies an additional 50% of gained XP and additional 50% of gained C-Bills while active, per game played. It is a powerful and time-saving method to advance and empower your Mechs with new abilities and upgrades.

Q: Will the 'early bird' benefit of 30 Days Premium Time also be awarded also on Oct 15th?
A: No, the 30 Days Premium Time from the early bird special will be awarded on our next regularly scheduled weekly maintenance period after you place your order, and will be available for you to use immediately after it is applied to your account.

Q: Will I be able to choose when to begin my Premium Time?
A: Yes, all package-related Premium Time, including the ‘early bird’ Premium time benefit, will be added to your banked Premium Time. Any previously banked Premium Time will be combined with the new Premium Time; a button in the client allows the one-time activation of all your banked Premium Time.

Q: If I already have Premium Time activated on my account, will I still have the option to begin my Project Phoenix Premium Time at my discretion?
A: Yes, if you're currently enjoying activated Premium Time, you will still have the option of starting your banked Premium Time after your current time has expired.

#98 Vasces Diablo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 875 posts
  • LocationOmaha,NE

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Thunderbolt! Thunderbolt! Thunderbolt!

Holy F balls!

PGi: should I just give you the password to my online banking account and we can just make this easier on both of us?

#99 hammerreborn

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 3,063 posts
  • LocationAlexandria, VA

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:38 AM

Whats the greatest thing about this is that it's so cost efficient.

At the 100 dollar rate for mc (1$ = 250 MC). 12 mechbays + 120 days of premium time (I only know 30 days is 2500 so I just multiplied it by 4) comes out to $54.40. Then there is the 4 cockpit items, which generally on average cost around 3 dollars, so add another 12 to that. So you're looking at 12 shiny mechs including 4 founder mechs for 13.6, or around a buck a mech.

Edited by hammerreborn, 25 June 2013 - 11:41 AM.

#100 BrainFlush

• PipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 73 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:39 AM

View PostXeno Phalcon, on 25 June 2013 - 11:33 AM, said:

The premium time gets added to your account and you can activate it later. (though if they do like the founders, it will have a eventual shelf life)
EDIT: for peoples!

Wait?! You are telling me that my founders time has a shelf life? I do not remember being told this in any email. This better not be true. I was saving it for when the game came out of BETA. And not before.

41 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 41 guests, 0 anonymous users