22 replies to this topic

#1 n3cron99

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:04 PM

So I have been playing MWO for about a month now and am starting to finaly get the hang of the game. I just had to post that I have had my first 1000+ game. I also want to see how long it took you guys to hit the 1000 point mark.

Posted Image

#2 PhoenixFire55

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:13 PM

No less then 3 weeks back in closed beta. Gausscat of course ... Remember doing it several times with x4 AC-2 Cataphract not long after... Fun times, no PPC bullshyt, you actually had to stay in the fight to do it back then. Nowadays 1000+ is kinda easy with PPC Stalkers and Highlanders taking pop-shots from behind cover. GJ doing it on a Jager tho, may I ask whats your build?

#3 n3cron99

• Pip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 10 posts
  • LocationHouston

Posted 25 June 2013 - 02:21 PM

2xAC 20 (42 ammo) 2x Med Lasers,and it was the med lasers that did the lions share as I just added them with the upgrade to dbbl heatsinks. Befor with just the 2 AC 20's I was doing around 400 a game and the second game I dropped with the med lasers I hit 1000. it wa a long game and had run out of ammo half way through.

#4 Kaoba

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Predator
  • The Predator
  • 214 posts
  • LocationMordor

Posted 25 June 2013 - 05:43 PM

Abour 2 weeks for me in a jenner F with 6 medium lasers

#5 Zaprozhan

• PipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 28 posts

Posted 25 June 2013 - 09:36 PM

Centurian 9A, 3x6SRM, 2ML, (Goon Build?) in a nighttime brawl in the middle of River city. Everybody seem to have jumped in, everybody was shooting at everybody, but nobody was shooting at me. Emptied my SRMs, blasting lasers at any enemy that crossed my path.

#6 PhoenixFire55

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 5,725 posts
  • LocationSt.Petersburg / Outreach

Posted 25 June 2013 - 11:29 PM

View Postn3cron99, on 25 June 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

2xAC 20 (42 ammo) 2x Med Lasers,and it was the med lasers that did the lions share as I just added them with the upgrade to dbbl heatsinks. Befor with just the 2 AC 20's I was doing around 400 a game and the second game I dropped with the med lasers I hit 1000. it wa a long game and had run out of ammo half way through.

Hehe ... ninjaed the damage then. People see you don't have any ac-20 ammo and ignore you. Can do a lot of damage like that.

#7 Takony

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 265 posts
  • LocationHungary

Posted 26 June 2013 - 12:07 AM

Like Zaprozhan, in a zombie Centurion-A, 3-4 months into the game (when the Cents got their quirks, and the 275 engine cap increase), with 3 ASRM6 + 2ML, river city night, crazy brawl around / below the Dropship base in the water after the usual upper city melee, I got ignored (thanks to new engine and running with like 92-98kph) and got 5 kills, 1100-ish damage, 3 assaults cored mercilessly from behind among those. I was feeling funny in my pants after. No evidence of course, since no ingame screenshot function then, and laptop is weaksauce for video capturing all matches. Second time with an Atlas before SRM nerf. Since that the only remarkable achievement is my first 6 kill game.

OP: gz for staying alive so long in an AC40 Jager, thing is a soap bubble really (with XL) :).

#8 Whompity

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 380 posts
  • LocationNew Brunswick, Canada

Posted 26 June 2013 - 04:54 AM

Congrats! I'm pretty sure it took more than a month of playing for me to get a 1000+ game. :)

#9 -Muta-

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 749 posts
  • Locationstill remains a mistery.

Posted 27 June 2013 - 06:28 AM

View Postn3cron99, on 25 June 2013 - 02:21 PM, said:

How do you fit the 2 med laser?

I am pretty new playing jaggers :P

#10 Girth Fillmore

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 174 posts
  • LocationVancouver, BC

Posted 27 June 2013 - 07:38 PM

I think it took me two months or so in my HBK-4SP to get my first 1000+ dmg game (1182 dmg, 5K 2A).

It's definitely not a regular occurrence by any means; I usually top out around 750-850.

#11 PanzerMagier

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Big Daddy
  • Big Daddy
  • 1,369 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationSome nameless backwater planet

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:34 PM

I believe the first time I hit 1K damage was probably 3 weeks in. Surprisingly in a stock 8Q awesome. Dem 3 ppcs were cool (technically HOT) when SHS was the only thing.

I've hit 1000+ probably 50 times or so. My atlas D(F) has proven to reel in the highest scores. Topping at 1573 (Back in CB, 4 medlas ac20 and dual srm 4)

Recently I reproduced a similar score at 1480 with the founders D. Although since DHS, I've upgraded it to 2 large lasers, 2 mediums, ac20 and srm 6 + 4.
Spoiler

I've also gotten 1411 in my DDC that carries duel LBX 10's triple srm6 + Artemis and dual medium lasers.
Spoiler

Make note that I strongly detest cheese builds. and thus most of my top damage scores are earned through well balanced builds that do not abuse broken mechanics.

Yarp, to a long time veteran, hitting 1000 isn't all that great. Getting 7-8 kills or 1400 is way more exciting.

Edited by PanzerMagier, 27 June 2013 - 11:39 PM.

#12 Sparks Murphey

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 2,953 posts
  • LocationAdelaide, Australia

Posted 27 June 2013 - 11:46 PM

Congrats on reaching your first 1000 pointer!

#13 Radec Scythe

• Pip
  • The Bludgeon
  • The Bludgeon
  • 17 posts
  • LocationNear Munich

Posted 24 January 2015 - 10:34 AM

Sorry wrong Thread -.-

Edited by Radec Scythe, 24 January 2015 - 10:42 AM.

#14 Zplayer

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Ironclad
  • The Ironclad
  • 225 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 26 January 2015 - 05:59 AM

Well done!
It took me longer to hit the 1K barrier but once you find the right mech & loadout for you I'm sure you'll hit it more regular. I tend to hit a lot of my 1K's in Timberwolf or a Stalker with lots of lasers and LRM 5's

#15 LordKnightFandragon

• 7,239 posts

Posted 21 November 2016 - 06:14 PM

Imma revive this thread. I got my 1st 1000+ dmg game. This new Warhawk and my PC that can play this game at 40-50FPS along with an apparent either lack of skill or increase in skill, or just overall confusion of the players, but my last 3 games have actually been hella fun, lasted several minutes and actually went ALOT better then I remember this game going. Was alot more fun then I had before with this game. 1500ms CERPPC are hella nice to lol, finally.

Posted Image

not editing names, cuz is there really anything to shame anyone with? It was a 12-8 game, thats plenty good enough on both sides. I almost died lol, all torsos stripped, CT cherry red, game ended just as I thought I was dead.

Edited by LordKnightFandragon, 21 November 2016 - 06:15 PM.

#16 Rear Admiral Tier 6

• Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 1,633 posts

Posted 22 November 2016 - 03:39 AM

View PostLordKnightFandragon, on 21 November 2016 - 06:14 PM, said:

Imma revive this thread. I got my 1st 1000+ dmg game. This new Warhawk and my PC that can play this game at 40-50FPS along with an apparent either lack of skill or increase in skill, or just overall confusion of the players, but my last 3 games have actually been hella fun, lasted several minutes and actually went ALOT better then I remember this game going. Was alot more fun then I had before with this game. 1500ms CERPPC are hella nice to lol, finally.

Posted Image

not editing names, cuz is there really anything to shame anyone with? It was a 12-8 game, thats plenty good enough on both sides. I almost died lol, all torsos stripped, CT cherry red, game ended just as I thought I was dead.

nice,i still remember my first 1k game with LBX-Jäger,welcome to the club

#17 Smokeyjedi

• Liquid Metal
  • Liquid Metal
  • 1,040 posts
  • LocationCanada

Posted 22 November 2016 - 04:06 AM

i scouted tagged and locked targets for the closed beta match below have only seen 2-3 matches with screenies with a higher damage score ever.....and this was with 8vs8Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

Edited by Smokeyjedi, 22 November 2016 - 04:07 AM.

#18 Lhunara

• PipPipPip
  • 51 posts
  • Location1984

Posted 25 December 2016 - 02:56 AM

I just had mine after 1.5 years... haha, guess I'm not really a good player.

Still, hats off to Captain Wrig, for bravely charging ahead to stand in the circle, to prevent the enemy win.
He died in the execution of his duty but he was avenged.
Posted Image

Posted Image

#19 Ceragon

Rookie

• The Hungry
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 February 2017 - 10:04 AM

Hi,
I came back to MWO last month and had my first 1000+ game in my new hellbringer. The game was very intense and communication was very good. The other team tried to flank us several times and everybody was cored and lost components. This by far was the best and most fun session i´ve ever had.

Posted Image

#20 Wildstreak

• Civil Servant
  • Civil Servant
  • 5,154 posts

Posted 27 March 2017 - 06:15 PM

Mine was earlier this month, at some point the video will be up but I need to make an additional part to it.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users