Ingame Settings Reset After Disconnect

21 replies to this topic

#21 Swift Hatchet

• PipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 50 posts
  • LocationVegas

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:08 PM

That was not intended as slighted remark. Although I suppose it does come off that way. I apologize for that.

I've not really focused on this issue but the couple times I've come here to ask questions. What I'm really looking for is technical information on how all this handled on the games side. Which is honestly me just being lazy, but as mentioned I don't really care enough to go spending time trying to sort where files are being stored, how are they handled and all that good stuff. But with the current disconnect fiasco, guess that time is better spent digging further.

I have the game on 2 other machines, which of course do not have this issue. Just can't make sense of this issue currently or previously on this machine. Hence a support ticket is likely my best option, as again I'm fairly confident I've done/tried everything reasonable on my end (beyond reasonable actually.. IMO at least).

Appreciate the reply, I understand you are just trying to helpful. Again my apologies for not articulating things more appropriately. Hopefully PGI can shed some light on things. Although the more reading I do around here ... the less likely it seems that will be the case. Guess we'll see.

#22 Tamashii

• PipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 48 posts
  • LocationGermany

Posted 26 January 2014 - 10:08 AM

Hi there,

any solutions found through sending a ticket to pgi?
I am very interested in this issue, because i have the same problem here.

The repair tool finds nothing to be corrupted, i got a stable not overclocked system as well.
The game is installed on my Raptor D: drive, all drivers are up to date.

If you got an recent answer from pgi regarding the issue, would you be so kind to post it here?

Thanks for the support.

edit:
System: Win7 professional 64 bit / I7-3820 / 2x GTX670 SLI / 16GB Corsair RAM / Adata 120GB System SSD / 1 TB WD Raptor / 1 TB WD Archive HDD.

Edited by Tamashii, 26 January 2014 - 10:12 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users