3 replies to this topic

#1 LoneWolfZero777

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 11 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:04 PM

hey everyone. i don't know what happened but when i was trying to type something into chat in game i forgot to press "t" and now my mouse 1 weapons won't shoot at the same time they are now shooting individually and i don't know how i did that can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

#2 Scott Masterson

• PipPip
  • 31 posts
  • LocationSingapore

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:12 PM

Did you hit Backspace?

It sets your weapons to chain fire.

#3 RLBell

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Giant Helper
  • Giant Helper
  • 242 posts

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:13 PM

View Posthotshot777, on 27 June 2013 - 09:04 PM, said:

hey everyone. i don't know what happened but when i was trying to type something into chat in game i forgot to press "t" and now my mouse 1 weapons won't shoot at the same time they are now shooting individually and i don't know how i did that can someone tell me how to fix this problem?

You hit backspace, while group 1 was the current group. By hitting backspace, you set the group to chain fire. You can see this by noting that a black box cycles through each row in the column for group 1. Use the arrow keys to highlight group 1 and press backspace to set it back. What you triggered was a feature, not a bug. If you are piloting a mech that often overheats, setting a group to chain fire is useful. For example, the pilot of a PPC stalker usually has at least two weapon groups for the PPC's, one for an alpha strike and the second to fire each PPC in turn, to keep the heat down.

#4 LoneWolfZero777

• Pip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 11 posts
  • Locationunited states

Posted 27 June 2013 - 09:18 PM

thanks for the help and i didn't know that was useful

3 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users