MWO - House Liao - Website

9 replies to this topic

Poll: House Liao.com Chat room? (28 member(s) have cast votes)

WOuld you like a live Chat room?

1. Yes (18 votes [64.29%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 64.29%

2. No (2 votes [7.14%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 7.14%

3. I dont care. (8 votes [28.57%] - View)

Percentage of vote: 28.57%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 metro

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,491 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSians Celestial City- http://capellanconfederation.com/

Posted 09 November 2011 - 03:51 AM

Houseliao.com, has been brought back online in order to serve the Capellans of MWO.

If anyone has any suggestions at all, as to what you would like to see the website provide, etc etc.

Please do not hesitate to ask.

It is a work in progress, as we needed to get online as MWO launched, so we are far ahead of other Houses and Clans Thanks to our devs.

Voice comms will be implemented soon, so hopefully all you will need to do is go to the website, click on voice comm button and be taken there.

I wanted to POLL you Capellans.

Would you like a LIVE CHAT ROOM?

Thanks everyone.

#2 Kyll Long

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:40 AM

Well we all know Im a forum HO and luv dem chat rooms too :)

#3 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:03 AM

Ok we will give the Capellans a week or so to decide, if majority says yes, I will have it turned on.

#4 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 09 November 2011 - 07:15 AM

I'm saying yes because it should help facilitate getting lances and companies together when the game goes live, but I'm a bit leery. One thing we will have to be careful about is it not turning into another /4chan. It shouldn't be too much problem for the moment, but as the game gets rolling it will attract more players (hopefully) and I can almost guarantee that there will be some who will see a live chat as an opportunity to stir trouble. At least we're not Davion. The FedSuns should get the majority of those mainly thanks to the exposure the the faction got in the MW4 single player campaign. At least that's what my gut tells me.

Edited by hiemfire, 09 November 2011 - 07:17 AM.

#5 Lio Lio

• PipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 51 posts
  • LocationNewport News Virginia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 08:57 AM

Yah, I think we will probably now have to worry about the /4chan kids. Were the whipping boys in the fluff and that doesnt make us very attractive to the "only winners" mentality of the hardcore gamer crowd..when they arrive. They probably chopping at the bit to play clan as is.

Oh..btw...Im apathetic on the chat room..and voted such :)

#6 Kyll Long

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 356 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:42 AM

View Posthiemfire, on 09 November 2011 - 07:15 AM, said:

I'm saying yes because it should help facilitate getting lances and companies together when the game goes live, but I'm a bit leery. One thing we will have to be careful about is it not turning into another /4chan. It shouldn't be too much problem for the moment, but as the game gets rolling it will attract more players (hopefully) and I can almost guarantee that there will be some who will see a live chat as an opportunity to stir trouble. At least we're not Davion. The FedSuns should get the majority of those mainly thanks to the exposure the the faction got in the MW4 single player campaign. At least that's what my gut tells me.

History has proven that to be the case too. We've always (well after GEnie) been able to hold our own though. We get the ones who like a challenge and generally are best able to handle a challenge :)

#7 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 09 November 2011 - 09:43 AM

No worries everyone, I trust the majority of the Capellan player base. We all have a tad more class than the others.

Good thing about it is, ANYONE abuses the CHAT system or the forums, and well their account and IP addy will be banned.

NOONE will be warned more than once.

But I dont think this will be an issue, as Capellans, can converse without becoming jackasses in the process =)

#8 HIemfire

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 274 posts
  • LocationCalifornia, USA

Posted 09 November 2011 - 05:03 PM

View Postmetro, on 09 November 2011 - 09:43 AM, said:

NOONE will be warned more than once.

I like this. Means they will have to actually control themselves. Now I guess I'll have to try and not fall for trollbait as often as I usually do. I consider that a worthy exchange.

Edited by hiemfire, 09 November 2011 - 05:04 PM.

#9 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 10 November 2011 - 05:07 AM

lol..Hiemfire, well sometimes we all fall for trollbait on a forum here or there.

no worries...!

#10 metro

• 2,491 posts

Posted 15 November 2011 - 01:35 AM

I have the Dev's working on getting the Chat-system installed.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users