Whatever Happened To Denmark?

63 replies to this topic

#61 Hammerhai

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 998 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:20 AM

Aah thank you. So sad I was not told the truth, even if it makes a better tale. (Well, I think so, anyway)

And they were hard men. Eigell Skallagrimsson, when asked about his most frightening moment, said: "Alone against eleven I have stood". And online playing was not in fashion back then. Death was kinda permanent. (Source: Eigell's Saga, Penguin Books)

#62 Jon Gotham

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Pest
  • The Pest
  • 2,630 posts

Posted 08 October 2013 - 06:56 AM

View Postshabowie, on 02 July 2013 - 02:02 PM, said:

There is no Islamic presence in space either is there? No big Latin American or African culture dominated space empires?

I'm not 100% sure but I believe there is in Kuritan space, I think there is some of that culture (middle eastern) within the Combine.
Just because they don't run their own house etc does not make their contribution or inclusion any less valid.

#63 ShotgunWillie

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 214 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 12:19 PM

View PostBookWyrm, on 08 October 2013 - 01:36 AM, said:

As member of The Bear Republic and quoted from my Uncle in Loosiana (Intentionally mispelled), California is the land of Fruits, Nuts, and Flakes.

There is a reason California is called "The Granola State". It, along with Oregon and Washington, make up the Left Coast of the United States of America.

#64 Lyoto Machida

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 5,080 posts

Posted 11 October 2013 - 01:02 PM

View PostBookWyrm, on 13 August 2013 - 10:21 PM, said:

Battletech creators were good ol' 'merican's. We still have a hard time understanding why the rest of the world doesn't like us policing them or exporting cholesterol, Coca-Cola, and pseudo democracy followed up with a tactical drone strike. Some of us still think Africa is a country and New Zealand is a state in Australia.

I thought Africa was a county actually and New Zealand was just a penal colony set up by the Aussies???

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users