10 replies to this topic

#1 Stomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 July 2013 - 11:10 AM

Hi, I'm Stomp of the Comstar Irregulars, a fun group of dudes who are a mixed, fun bunch of questionable allegiance. I've always loved being a part of CI, because it's given me the ability to play with all kinds of people from all the Great Houses, usually of mixed allegiance Merc Corps and the like! But recently, I've felt a bit of wanderlust, and so I've decided to go on a journey throughout the Inner Sphere!

As such, I've meant to go through each of the Successor States, chronicling my journey along the way so that newer players might have a reference on who they might like to swear allegiance to, if any! So I'm creating these threads in each of the Great Houses subforums, in the hopes that each of you fine people might reach out, and help me with some basic parts of my travels, starting with some individuals who might be interested in volunteering to mentor me inside of their respective militaries, so that I might find some place to start with fighting alongside you! I'm hoping to allow two days of drops with each House, for a couple hours each day hopefully! Because I'm doing all the Houses, I'll ask for a little patience at first while I try to coordinate which days each House might be toured!

I'm also looking for any suggestions at all from the newer players of the Houses, and want to ask you what made you decide to stay and fight for your House!

Thanks in advance for any help you might be, and I look forward to playing with all of you!

#2 Stealth Raptor

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 466 posts
  • LocationLenexa, Kansas

Posted 01 July 2013 - 05:26 PM

Yo, hows it going? im with a group of kuritans called the Nights Scorn. we are actively recruiting and always looking for new people to drop with. our forum is http://nstalkers.com/, our public TS is TS.NStalkers.com with no password. feel free to stop by and drop with us, we have plenty of helpful pilots that can facilitate your killing everything experience :)

#3 Stomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 01 July 2013 - 08:35 PM

View PostStealth Raptor, on 01 July 2013 - 05:26 PM, said:

Yo, hows it going? im with a group of kuritans called the Nights Scorn. we are actively recruiting and always looking for new people to drop with. our forum is http://nstalkers.com/, our public TS is TS.NStalkers.com with no password. feel free to stop by and drop with us, we have plenty of helpful pilots that can facilitate your killing everything experience :)

Thanks for the support! I'll be sure to drop in and say hello!

#4 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:02 AM

Hello Stomp. Feel free to drop with any/all the House Kurita units you wish, we are a fairly friendly bunch.

Couple of places for you to head for more info-
http://mwomercs.com/...-and-resources/
http://www.housekurita.org

TS servers with passwords will be listed there, enjoy!

Edited by Lord Ikka, 02 July 2013 - 05:04 AM.

#5 Stomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:29 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 02 July 2013 - 05:02 AM, said:

Hello Stomp. Feel free to drop with any/all the House Kurita units you wish, we are a fairly friendly bunch.

Couple of places for you to head for more info-
http://mwomercs.com/...-and-resources/
http://www.housekurita.org

TS servers with passwords will be listed there, enjoy!

Thanks again Ikka for showing your support and giving me this info. The 9th Sword will be sure to get a new ally here within the week!

#6 Lord Ikka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 2,255 posts
  • LocationGreeley, CO

Posted 02 July 2013 - 05:31 AM

No problem. We're here to help... and shoot stuff...

#7 Stomp

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 345 posts
  • LocationLuthien

Posted 02 July 2013 - 08:16 AM

View PostLord Ikka, on 02 July 2013 - 05:31 AM, said:

No problem. We're here to help... and shoot stuff...

At the end of the day if you're not shooting stompy robots you're doing something wrong. :)

#8 lonewolf13

• PipPipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 55 posts
  • LocationDeep in the heart of Texas

Posted 02 July 2013 - 02:07 PM

View PostStomp, on 02 July 2013 - 08:16 AM, said:

At the end of the day if you're not shooting stompy robots you're doing something wrong. :)

Cheers to that my friend! :wub:

#9 FullMetalJackass

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • The 1 Percent
  • 255 posts
  • LocationRight behind you!

Posted 03 July 2013 - 01:27 PM

Very ambitious Stomp! You know that your always welcome welcome on the Ronin teamspeak.

ts60.gameservers.com:9306

Password: R0n1n

*I can't spell worth a damn!

Edited by FullMetalJackass, 03 July 2013 - 01:40 PM.

#10 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 July 2013 - 08:53 AM

Hello Stomp, a worthy goal of bringing fresh understanding to the different houses of the Inner Sphere, Please feel free to drop anytime with the members of the 1st Ghost Regiment, we drop on the House Kurita TS server most days. The House Kurita TS server also plays host to several other units, as well as those who haven't yet decided on a specific unit within the DCMS.

Edit: House Kurita TS is housekurita.teamspeak3.com:6619 PW: Yakuza

Edited by ManaValkyrie, 05 July 2013 - 08:53 AM.

#11 Reod Daie

• PipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 75 posts
  • LocationUtah

Posted 16 July 2013 - 04:41 PM

A word of advice, I'd be wary of visiting the FRR, "friend". We have long memories :)

That being said, I can give you a tour if you'd like.

Edited by Reod Daie, 16 July 2013 - 04:57 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users