Australian Player Looking For Team

7 replies to this topic

#1 Emery

• Pip
  • 17 posts
  • LocationAustralia

Posted 04 December 2013 - 07:47 PM

Hey everyone,

I am a relatively new Kuritan player from the great big land of Aus, looking for a halfway decent group of some description to join up with. I am a good chunk of the way towards mastering my Jenner, and am probably going to try out those Locust mechs I have, or the shiny new Griffin in a couple weeks time, as my next mech chassis.

I am by no means a great player, and could definitely stand to find a group who can help me learn some of the more advanced stuff, but I still do alright. I can pretty handily wreck just about any light I come up against, in a fair fight, and do alright vs. most mediums, too.

Really just hoping to find a nice VoIP to sit in, with some other players who also like the whole Kuritan/Dragon thing. I've read every single Battletech book, and am a pretty big fan of the Draconis Combine in general.

Anyways, hit me up?

#2 Aidan

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 542 posts
  • LocationFlorida, USA

Posted 05 December 2013 - 09:55 AM

Check us out !

http://roninlegion.enjin.com/

<S>

#3 ManaValkyrie

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Mercenary
  • Mercenary
  • 507 posts
  • LocationUK

Posted 05 December 2013 - 10:49 AM

There are plenty of units with House Kurita operating at a variety of different timezones to suit most players times.

http://mwomercs.com/...-and-resources/ has a list of all active units within MWO presently and there play times.

You can also link into a lot of the TS Servers through the House Kurita Hub TS Server:
housekurita.teamspeak3.com password is Yakuza

#4 Surtosi

• PipPip
  • Little Helper
  • Little Helper
  • 40 posts
  • LocationLouisiana

Posted 05 December 2013 - 11:18 AM

Glad to see you reaching out for a community from the community. As an FRR player however I will now be looking to kill you and all of your dragon-loving friends with my space viking lasers of righteousness! GLHF!

#5 Binbo Gami

• PipPip
  • Survivor
  • 48 posts
  • LocationJapan

Posted 06 December 2013 - 03:21 PM

Ryken-ni are a small Oceania/ Asia unit. We are always looking for new people.
Lots of Aussies too and quite casual.

Cheers

#6 Arcainite

• PipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 97 posts
  • LocationNew Gotham City, Irurzun

Posted 08 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

3rd Benjamin Regulars "The Pride of Benjamin" has an Australian connection too in the form of MWO founding player Akulla1980. He's currently heading up our 3rd Battalion "The Culling Reapers" from 1st Company, 3rd Battalion "Thunder From Down Under." His two sons serve under him as Heishi and are very excellent players for their age.

#7 Blacke

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 238 posts
  • Location3rd Takata Lancers

Posted 09 December 2013 - 09:03 PM

Welcome to House Kurita. Home of many fine units.

#8 Thorrock

• PipPip
  • The Defiant
  • The Defiant
  • 24 posts
  • LocationAustralia / Mackay

Posted 18 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

hello all, Thorrock here, im an Australian looking to join a house or unit, any out there recruiting ?, I have been on MWO for awhile now, I am not the best player but I am alright, I do not get as much time on here as I like since I am a single father of 2, if any like to recruit me, message me =)

Edited by Thorrock, 18 December 2013 - 01:58 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users