Sales For Cbills Not Mechcredits

4 replies to this topic

#1 ubertechy45

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:37 AM

It would be nice to buy mech bays with c-bills and not have to pay with money for them. And it would be nice to have a c-bill sale a few times a year for mechs ( regular mechs, not Hero-mechs). This is because it takes days to grind enough c-bills to buy a medium mech.

Edited by ubertechy45, 04 July 2013 - 08:39 AM.

#2 DarkDevilDancer

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The People's Hero
  • The People
  • 1,108 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

Days? Your doing it wrong mate if your grinding money try going for damage not kills, hit as many of the opposition as you can and go for supporter kills.

You'll get 150-220k greatly increasing your earning power.

#3 Thumper3

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 281 posts
  • LocationTemplar Headquarters

Posted 04 July 2013 - 12:41 PM

View PostDarkDevilDancer, on 04 July 2013 - 08:51 AM, said:

Days? Your doing it wrong mate if your grinding money try going for damage not kills, hit as many of the opposition as you can and go for supporter kills.

Yeah, played for about 3 hours this morning and made 4 million......couple more hours later and I'll buy the 732 I have had my eye on. and there were several games with crappy teams. And using real money for mechbays makes perfect sense. It's FTP, but they do need to make SOME money. And mechbays are what, $1.50??

In PUG matches once we're up on kills, I just start aiming for arms and blowing off components. LOL

Edited by Thumper3, 04 July 2013 - 01:20 PM.

#4 Nauht

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Ace Of Spades
  • Ace Of Spades
  • 2,141 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 03:53 PM

Hey, give a little back for this free game you're playing.

And the good thing is you don't have to but you give whatever you think this is worth and you also get some items for it.

#5 Angel of Annihilation

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Infernal
  • The Infernal
  • 8,876 posts

Posted 04 July 2013 - 05:43 PM

I agree with the OP. I have spent $140 on this game but don't always run premium and if your not running premium saving roughly 10 million C-bills per mech (to fully upgrade and outfit) takes forever, especially if you can only play a few hour here and there.

That being said, having 20% off a few mechs for C-bills every once in a while would be a nice promotion. I also know that when they did this in WoTs it always got me playing more so I could take advantage of the sale.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users