Left Handed Mice? Recommendations

10 replies to this topic

#1 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 12:58 PM

The only one I have seen that seemed like a good deal was the Death Adder, Razor. But you guys don't like Razer products so what do you ting of the logitec line or care to suggest another manufacturer?
Tnx! :)

Logitech Gaming Mouse G300

Edited by FEK315, 14 July 2013 - 01:00 PM.

#2 Heldar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 01:03 PM

Nothing wrong with razer. I'm using a razer naga, and the blackwidow keyboard. Work just fine, can't imagine why people wouldn't like it other than personal preference. The g300 is a good mouse though. Used to have one before I switched to the naga.

Edited by Lagoth, 14 July 2013 - 05:21 PM.

#3 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:08 PM

I was reading in the other mouse thread that Razers last about a year and since the LEFT Handed Death Adder is a razor I figured it wasn't going to last.

#4 Heldar1

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 137 posts

Posted 14 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

I apologize, I don't have the hex, that's the one i was planning on getting next, and was thinking bout it at the time of the post. I have just the regular naga with the 12 buttons on the side. had it for at least a year and a half now, and have had ZERO problems thus far.

#5 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:30 AM

Yeah, I have been asking around to my friends and 9 out of 10 of them said they have had no problems with their Razers so maybe these people in the other threads busting on Razer just own stock in Logitec or MadCatss

#6 Kanya Pryde

• PipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 66 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:21 AM

I've had no problems with my Razer in MWO. I just recently purchased "frag pedals" from a site called www.gamingmouse.com and I think you may want to take a look at their stuff. I assume the mouse they have could be used by a lefty, but I'm not really certain. I haven't had to contact their support team, but they seem very willing to help folks out.

#7 FEK315

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Raider
  • The Raider
  • 337 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:23 PM

YOU ROCK!!!

#8 Edson Drake

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 254 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:36 PM

I have one of those G300, it's good enough, just don't expect much from the extra buttons they're horribly placed.

Razer has bad reputation, due to bad drivers and poorly-built hardware overall.

I have an Abyssus, and while it works fine now, the drivers are atrocious. They stop working for a while and you have to search around for "fixes". Razer addressed the issue, but to me, having a mouse that stops working after a while and need you having to go extra steps to fix something(firmware update) with such an obvious flaw, is unacceptable to me. Razer isn't a brand I am willing to get back to.

#9 PoLaR

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Vicious
  • The Vicious
  • 620 posts
  • LocationEast Bay

Posted 17 July 2013 - 05:50 PM

Razer make great products. It's mostly hardcore Logitech fans that will put Razer down.

Been working excellent for me for years now. They have a few lef-handed mice, and ambidextrous.

Check it out!

#10 t Khrist

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 656 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationThe Mitten

Posted 17 July 2013 - 06:37 PM

I just bought a Razer Nostromo from best buy about a month ago and I really like it. It's comfortable and has cool software. Good price too.

#11 Teferi

• PipPip
  • 26 posts
  • LocationSilver City, NM

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:32 PM

I am not left handed but as for the hole Razer vs Logitech thing, just go with what works for you.

What do I use? I use Logitech G510 keyboard & G500 Mouse

http://www.tigerdire...s=logitech+g510

http://www.tigerdire...s=logitech+g500

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users