• PipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 52 posts
  • LocationNot so United Kingdom

Posted 11 July 2013 - 08:51 AM

Hello all

I've been playing since closed beta and I am now tired of dropping alone,

I'm living in England so I'm looking for a UK/EU time zone regiment to join and drop with.

I am not a hardcore gamer as I have a Missus, full time long *** hours job and a house to look after so I can mainly get on for a hour or two a day which could be morning or evening depending on my shift and a few hours at the weekend.

I have Mic and willing to use it although you may hear the voice of my Fiancée whining in the background to do something or other lol.

So I'm looking for a chilled out group that doesn't mind my casual hours and likes to drop together as much as possible, If anyone will have me drop a post in here.

Thanks.

Johnneh.

#2 BigTrak

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 139 posts
  • LocationNorniron

Posted 11 July 2013 - 11:01 AM

Hey Johnneh,

Sent you a PM (sorry for wall of text lol) if TL;DR basically get on the House Davion TS server (add in my sig) lots of great House Davion units on there, and C4 are about halfway down. Sounds like a great fit to our ethos of fun first and RL unfortunately does interfere with our Mech piloting...

Also we are thinking of setting up a TS channel for all the WAG's to whine together, so that may work for you too <_<
Cheers mate,
/Trak

#3 jrfellow

• PipPip
  • Bad Company
  • Bad Company
  • 46 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:00 PM

Or you could check out http://www.fedsuns.com/.

We are building a EU lance and are hoping for reinforcements. We already have 3 from the UK and more would be appreciated. So check it out and if you like what you see, register and drop an application. For voice comms we use mumble.

And yes, most of us have kids and wives, so we know where you are coming from.

http://mwomercs.com/...uns-recruiting/

#4 Razgriz Gundam

• PipPip
  • The Tyrant
  • The Tyrant
  • 47 posts

Posted 11 July 2013 - 12:31 PM

check you the House Davion Teaspeak server. There are TONS of groups there, The HeadHunters of Davion is quite active with a European battalion.

#5 VigorousApathy

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Thumper
  • The Thumper
  • 130 posts
  • LocationI have no idea. Im getting sky high in a spider 5v.

Posted 11 July 2013 - 05:48 PM

Listen to jrfellow. The fedsuns need more eu guys and we always like getting new recruits :P

#6 Piddles

• PipPipPip
  • Bridesmaid
  • Bridesmaid
  • 53 posts

Posted 17 July 2013 - 07:43 PM

The Robinson Rangers Brigade is looking for more European players to fill out it's European Battalion. We are a non-hardcore/competitive group of players still dedicated to playing MWO as a team in all settings (4,8,12 mans). Each of our Companies has at least one designated time each week that we try to get together and play 8 or 12 mans, and the rest of the time you can still log on all week and play with people. Inter-Company play is encouraged so you wanted you could show up for each Companies playtime and do more 8-12 mans, or if your schedule is limited just show up on your assigned (based on your available times) Company's night.

If you are interested please check out or site at http://rrb.enjin.com/home
I'd also be happy to meet you in TeamSpeak to talk about it if you'd like, just send me a message on the MWO site here.

Edited by Piddles, 17 July 2013 - 07:44 PM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users