50 replies to this topic

#21 Victor Morson

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:27 PM

View PostRaso, on 21 July 2013 - 12:17 PM, said:

Or maybe I enjoy the tight spread of the LRM5s? Nah, I'm just messing with you. Of course I enjoy dealing no damage, it's obviously the only reason to use ALR5s.

LRM5s have a very tight spread, it's true; stacking LRM10s is pretty much the ideal hardpoint-to-spread ratio right now because they way under spread the 15s.

Still, all that said, all it will take to render your 2x LRM/5s useless is a single 'mech anywhere between you and your target that has AMS. Every shot will just disappear in front of you.

#22 Baba Yogi

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 452 posts
  • LocationIstanbul

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:28 PM

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...242ad042c6d8558

This guy is pretty basic, but has decent speed and good firepower with std engine. But dont forget all mediums except cicada play as support even brawler ones(which tend to stick to a true brawler and charge after him). You need to stand at the back of your team's formation put one round and get to cover than get out to put another. Faster and smoother you do this less damage you take. Unless your team is charging into enemy then you may want to get close enough to put med lasers into use. And you gotta learn using your shield hand if you ever want to brawl with cents.

#23 Victor Morson

• Elite Founder
  • 6,370 posts
  • LocationAnder's Moon

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:29 PM

View PostLordhammer, on 21 July 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

Wow, blast from the past! These used to be a top tier 'mech once upon a time.

I bet they'd still work totally fine in a typical PUG match though. I miss these 'mechs.

#24 warner2

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,101 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 12:38 PM

View PostShuyen, on 21 July 2013 - 12:06 PM, said:

Mediums can be hard to play. If you go in to brawl early, you get slaughtered. You can go with a heavy LRM build (for a medium, anyways), but if a light comes calling, you don't have much to hold them off with.

With that in mind, the SP is a great do it all medium. Go with some balance. Someone up there suggested a 2xLRM10 build with some energy weapons as backup. That'd be my call. You can contribute significant LRM volleys the first half of the battle while also helping protect the larger LRM boats. Once you are out of LRM ammo, you can wade in and hopefully help finish off some weakened enemy heavies and assaults.

I've been running a Centurion lately with 1xLRM15, 1xLRM5 (the combo, ironically, takes up 1T and 1 slot LESS than a LRM20) with 3 tons of ammo, 3xML's, 1xTAG and 1xBAP. It was a hard decision to lose a ML for the TAG, but with ECM being so prevalent, I kept getting into spaces where I'd have an enemy in my sights but not be able to lock in. :/

This.

The real question is should a beginner even be starting with a medium 'mech? They are quite possibly the hardest weight class to play, and they are the least commonly used weight class for a reason. A lot of players are packing assaults and heavies which have more armour and fire-power, and of course lights which are more evasive. A beginner is really making life hard for themselves by choosing to start off with a medium.

I'd say get a heavy.

#25 CitrusVomit

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:21 PM

Op here: **** it i started a new acc as i feel like i wasted my cadet bonus anyways, i done in most of my games 0 dmg.

I know how hunchie4sp might be the best med, but i feel like its too fragile for its setup, and maybe because of me not knowing the maps, maybe because i don't have Seismic Sensor, i usually die when i want to flank something.

So yeah i was thinking about starting with a Cent Al, because:
a)they seem to be hard to kill as hell
b)After i learn how to brawl i can just switch my build np.
I played with this site and figured out this build:

- the small engine kind of hurts, but oh well, its meant to be long range, with some nice defense at close.

I CAN'T play with LRM's in this game for hell, even when i shoot lots of them and i hit like most of them, the game shows i did around 100-190 dmg. I tried them with Trial Catapult and Atlas, which has Artemis.

You guys are right, BJ looks sweet, but it looks fragile as hell, could you throw me a build ?
And yeah Warner2, you might be right i usually do good with the trial Atlas, at least 200 dmg every game, but its so slow it hurts, in this game, and in wot i enjoy speed, more than good armour.
So which Heavy would make a good long range starter ? Jagg looks fun, but it looks so fragile in game, and not too noobfriendly.

Edited by CitrusVomit, 21 July 2013 - 01:36 PM.

#26 Shuyen

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:24 PM

View PostVictor Morson, on 21 July 2013 - 12:14 PM, said:

Speed is going to be more important to that build than medium lasers will ever, ever be. Drop the MLs, run twin 15s and upgrade your engine with every ounce of free tonnage you have - a Cent 9D is your best bet, so it can break the engine cap. LRMs are all about dictating the range you chose to fight at, so speed will always be more important than light-mech esque weapons. You won't be able to force anyone off you with those, but with a good engine you might be able to run back to your line.

I have one big concern with with running an XL engine in a CNT. They make really good zombies with 2 energy mounts in the CT. The XL means death much sooner.

So far the loadout has worked. I've gotten a few kills, not alot, but enough, with the LRM's. It's a matter of keeping track of which target is getting damage from my brawlers (read: consistent lock that won't go away, plus rapidly decreasing main torso armor) or is getting piled on by other LRM boats. The ML's have been great for good targeted damage on weakened armor. It was better with 4 ML's (10 pts per paired shot) but 3 does OK.

I just like balanced builds, I guess. I wouldn't mind a faster top end vs the 64/kph I have, though.

Edited by Shuyen, 21 July 2013 - 01:31 PM.

#27 Shuyen

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 84 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 01:46 PM

View Postwarner2, on 21 July 2013 - 12:38 PM, said:

This. The real question is should a beginner even be starting with a medium 'mech? They are quite possibly the hardest weight class to play, and they are the least commonly used weight class for a reason. A lot of players are packing assaults and heavies which have more armour and fire-power, and of course lights which are more evasive. A beginner is really making life hard for themselves by choosing to start off with a medium. I'd say get a heavy.

Well, yeah. Agreed. I don't think it's quite that bad if you have some experience with game like WOT, but you gotta figure out your personal style of play, too. I am a terrible brawler, for example, an OK sniper with the right mech (the 3xAC2 HBK/Dakkaback is one of my favs, just expose the hump and starting railing), and generally a solid LRM/support player (again, with a balanced build). Figure that out, and find the mech builds that suite your style the best.

#28 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 03:17 PM

View PostCitrusVomit, on 21 July 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

Op here: **** it i started a new acc as i feel like i wasted my cadet bonus anyways, i done in most of my games 0 dmg.

I know how hunchie4sp might be the best med, but i feel like its too fragile for its setup, and maybe because of me not knowing the maps, maybe because i don't have Seismic Sensor, i usually die when i want to flank something.

- the small engine kind of hurts, but oh well, its meant to be long range, with some nice defense at close.

I CAN'T play with LRM's in this game for hell, even when i shoot lots of them and i hit like most of them, the game shows i did around 100-190 dmg. I tried them with Trial Catapult and Atlas, which has Artemis.

You guys are right, BJ looks sweet, but it looks fragile as hell, could you throw me a build ?
And yeah Warner2, you might be right i usually do good with the trial Atlas, at least 200 dmg every game, but its so slow it hurts, in this game, and in wot i enjoy speed, more than good armour.
So which Heavy would make a good long range starter ? Jagg looks fun, but it looks so fragile in game, and not too noobfriendly.

How did you arrive at the name CitrusVomit?

Anyway, a long time ago the Hunchback was a good beginners 'mech, but the game has moved on and it isn't, any more, not really.

Take a look at this thread and it will show you some of the stronger 'mechs and load-outs out there: http://mwomercs.com/...e-mech-designs/

Honestly, I'd go with a heavy, they have a balance between speed, firepower and armour. More specifically I'd get a Cataphract. They were one of the first 'mechs that I bought. One of the best load-outs in the game period is 2PPC/GR on a Cataphract 3D with JJs. You can use that load-out to level any of the Cataphract variants. Cataphracts are flexible, though. There is a ballistic heavy one that you can use to experiment with UACs/ACs, and if you want to brawl there are variants that can take an AC20 and 5ML, or an AC20/2LL/2ML, that kind of thing. You can boat 4 large lasers although learn PGI's heat scale penalty system before building your 'mechs. The Cataphract is a flexible 'mech, you shouldn't get bored with it whilst you level it up.

If you want a load-out you can do well with in each game, on any map, get 2PPC/1GR on a 3D and learn your trade with a strong 'mech and a strong load-out.

Also, although I appreciate mechromancer, the more popular (and easier to use IMO) online mechlab is: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

Edited by warner2, 21 July 2013 - 03:20 PM.

#29 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:06 PM

(Read first post, didn't read the rest, sorry if I restate something.)

I started in a Hunchback 4J back when it was a trial mech. I found LRMs to be a great starter weapon in that time. I bought a Hunchback 4SP and rigged it up like the 4J, except without the "all LRMs in same place" vulnerability. It did well. Eventually, I moved on as I learned the system more and sold the mech.

Here is a hint, I liked that mech so much, I ended up rebuying the Hunchback 4SP, and it's still a ride I love to drive. I find that the LRMs give me reach, which is good as my Hunchback isn't all that fast. Then, I place lasers on for a good close range defense.

I say this, so you know I've been using LRMs for a while (currently playing a Quickdraw, which I have an LRM version). Though LRMs can have their weak points, I feel they are still great weapons to use for veterans, as well as green recruits. The trick is to learn to hang back, which a green pilot is more likely to do. This gives you time to learn the other controls, while still being able to (normally) help the rest of your team.

I suggest you have enough lasers to protect yourself (my Hunchback 4SP has 2 LRM15s and 4 Med Lasers, with Endo and Double Heatsinks, but a Standard engine). With my setup, I control when I wish to engage (most times). I can hang back and use LRMs, or close in for laser work. The best spot to be is around 200-300m, as then all my weapons can be brought to bare on the enemy. (My first 4SP setup had 2 LRM5s, and 5 Med Lasers, moving with a faster Standard engine. I have since adjusted, but LRM5s are very efficient.)

Don't know if you would be interested, but I have an LRM guide posted on this sight that might be helpful for you. http://mwomercs.com/...05#entry2474605

Personally, I feel that a med mech with LRMs isn't a bad idea. You are fast enough to stay away from most enemies (or close in to range), and small enough to be able to use most cover provided for your own benefit. (You also will get overlooked if you hang out with the big boys. Most people will concentrate fire on an Atlas, rather than a Hunchback.

I wish you luck in your games, and if you ever want a Wingman and I'm no, just ask. I'm usually open for any groups.

#30 Tesunie

• The Seeker
  • The Seeker
  • 8,575 posts
  • LocationSeraphim HQ: Asuncion

Posted 21 July 2013 - 04:13 PM

If it helps, this is my current build for my Hunchback 4SP: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...fc1bd7d5e48b4ea

You do whatever you wish. Some people might suggest Artemis. You could downgrade the LRMs to LRM10s, and then have Artemis added in as a possible change.

#31 aniviron

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,752 posts

Posted 21 July 2013 - 05:05 PM

View PostLordhammer, on 21 July 2013 - 12:28 PM, said:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...242ad042c6d8558

This guy is pretty basic, but has decent speed and good firepower with std engine. But dont forget all mediums except cicada play as support even brawler ones(which tend to stick to a true brawler and charge after him). You need to stand at the back of your team's formation put one round and get to cover than get out to put another. Faster and smoother you do this less damage you take. Unless your team is charging into enemy then you may want to get close enough to put med lasers into use. And you gotta learn using your shield hand if you ever want to brawl with cents.

If you go for Hunchbacks instead of cents, I recommend this build: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...948f0c314e42e65 . It has served me well for quite some time. Just keep in mind that the HBK's crosshair is still bugged, and this will impact your ability to snipe with it. Under 300m you can target components reasonably reliably, 300-600 you will hit the mech you are aiming for as long as it is not fast, and over 600 I make no promises. I have found that it makes a good brawler, however, and if you want something that can brawl but also has a little long-range punch, this is a good option.

#32 CitrusVomit

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 21 July 2013 - 11:58 PM

View Postwarner2, on 21 July 2013 - 03:17 PM, said:

How did you arrive at the name CitrusVomit?

Anyway, a long time ago the Hunchback was a good beginners 'mech, but the game has moved on and it isn't, any more, not really.

Take a look at this thread and it will show you some of the stronger 'mechs and load-outs out there: http://mwomercs.com/...e-mech-designs/

Honestly, I'd go with a heavy, they have a balance between speed, firepower and armour. More specifically I'd get a Cataphract. They were one of the first 'mechs that I bought. One of the best load-outs in the game period is 2PPC/GR on a Cataphract 3D with JJs. You can use that load-out to level any of the Cataphract variants. Cataphracts are flexible, though. There is a ballistic heavy one that you can use to experiment with UACs/ACs, and if you want to brawl there are variants that can take an AC20 and 5ML, or an AC20/2LL/2ML, that kind of thing. You can boat 4 large lasers although learn PGI's heat scale penalty system before building your 'mechs. The Cataphract is a flexible 'mech, you shouldn't get bored with it whilst you level it up.

If you want a load-out you can do well with in each game, on any map, get 2PPC/1GR on a 3D and learn your trade with a strong 'mech and a strong load-out.

Also, although I appreciate mechromancer, the more popular (and easier to use IMO) online mechlab is: http://mwo.smurfy-net.de/

Do you know that feeling when your only nickname, the one you were using for a long time is already taken, and you are so annoyed you just type random stuff in?
Yeah, i came up with this nickname long time ago, and i hate adding crap, like numbers or X's to my nicknames.

I have to agree Catablablapact looks like a heavy i would gladly buy, especially the best one - 3d. But man, 3d costs 10 kk, and arming it will cost almost another 10, playing trial Atlas is ok, but it feels like eating stuff you don't like to eat, and im not going to eat that stuff for that long.
What about the Catapult K2? I see them from time to time on pub matches, but never noticed how they are doing.

#33 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:13 AM

View PostCitrusVomit, on 21 July 2013 - 11:58 PM, said:

Do you know that feeling when your only nickname, the one you were using for a long time is already taken, and you are so annoyed you just type random stuff in?
Yeah, i came up with this nickname long time ago, and i hate adding crap, like numbers or X's to my nicknames.

I have to agree Catablablapact looks like a heavy i would gladly buy, especially the best one - 3d. But man, 3d costs 10 kk, and arming it will cost almost another 10, playing trial Atlas is ok, but it feels like eating stuff you don't like to eat, and im not going to eat that stuff for that long.
What about the Catapult K2? I see them from time to time on pub matches, but never noticed how they are doing.

Yeah I know it's a bit grindy this game, although by all accounts not as grindy as other similarly structured games.

I think with a cadet bonus you should be able to buy a 3D (9 million)? You can then work towards a 2PPC/GR build a stage at a time. It costs about 15 million according to smurfy including a standard engine. You can start to throw 2PPC/GR and double heat sinks on the base 'mech in stages, keeping the 280 XL that comes with it, for another 3 million. Unfortunately it's also the case that the 'mech will only reach it's full potential once you get three of them and level them all up, so you could start with the cheaper 1X, but the JJ makes the 3D so much better, and it will be another aspect of the game to learn (JJ are good at any range).

The Catapult is basically good however the head hit-box size and location means it's vulnerable to head shots so tends to be less common.

I would also have suggested the 3PPC Quickdraw too without hesitation but PGI's recent heat scale penalty has made that one less effective (as a consequence of wanting to nerf other builds, it kind of got caught in the crossfire there). The Quickdraw still seems OK but you'll have less options with it (no ballistic) so might be a bit samey to level up as a beginner.

There's no getting away from the fact that to get 'mechs in this game you have to spend either time or money. The important thing is to pick good 'mechs, you'll be spending a lot of time in them, and you'll want to be effective.

#34 xengk

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Shredder
  • Shredder
  • 2,502 posts
  • LocationKuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:15 AM

View PostCitrusVomit, on 21 July 2013 - 01:21 PM, said:

You mention that you want a bralwer build with an AL, so here is what I used to run when I was working on mastering my Centurions.
CN9-AL
2 ASRM6 w/ 3t ammo (25 shots)
2 MLaz
2 MPlaz
275 XL
336/338 amour
16 DHS
ES
FF

You might not zombie as well in this build due to the XL engine, but you will have the speed to outran most heavy and assault mechs.
This build work on a "drive-by-shooting" principle, go in and unload everything on a target then break off to cool down and reload. Best to work in pair so you can cover each others' down time.

Meanwhile, Im currently working on Master my BJs.

The BJ are very hard to headshot, so I redistribute alot of amour from HD to other parts.
So far only dies from headshot less than 5 times, and all of them are from LRM damage.

Flying Hunchback
Handle similarly like a HBK4G, but without the bullet magnet hump.
Buddy up with another brawler or medium and become a dynamic duo, the AC20 will bring lotsa pain and the enemy will have to split between fighting you or your partner.
I prefer an U/AC5s Cataphract/Jag or AC40Jag as battle partner when in this ride.

Minidakka
This work like a AC2 turret, find a nice spot and dakka away or play escort for the team mid-range LRMboat. The 6 Slaz(18 damage every 2 seconds!!) are for discouraging lights from hang around too long.
Install an AMS because this build draws alot of LRM hate.
With the new movement update, probably want to replace this with a JJ variant.
Minidakka 2.0
Rebuild using the BJ1 variant due to the new cliff movement update.
Plays similar as the old Minidakka but with the benefit of jump jet to access sniper nest. The 6 Slaz have been replaced with 4Mlaz, they pack a bigger punch but also high heat.
Your best option when engage in a brawl is to use your speed and JJ to escape back to the group.

Breadknife
Another support build, hang back from brawl and exploit any weakspot with 4 large lasers.
Due to low heat efficiency, this build require abit more discipline at picking target and knowing when to fire.
Separate the Llaz into 3 groups; 1 for chain fire, 2 for all left weapon and another for all right weapon, useful when peeking behind obstacle. Hold group 2 and 3 for alpha.
2 Coolshot is a must.
Breadknife 2.0
Updated the build after the new alpha nerf.
Separate the Llaz into 2 groups; 1 for left arm and another for right arm, useful when peeking behind obstacle. Hold both group for alpha.
ERPPC on group 3 for sniping.
2 Coolshot is a must.

#35 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:37 AM

View Postwarner2, on 22 July 2013 - 02:13 AM, said:

Yeah I know it's a bit grindy this game, although by all accounts not as grindy as other similarly structured games.

I think with a cadet bonus you should be able to buy a 3D (9 million)? You can then work towards a 2PPC/GR build a stage at a time. It costs about 15 million according to smurfy including a standard engine. You can start to throw 2PPC/GR and double heat sinks on the base 'mech in stages, keeping the 280 XL that comes with it, for another 3 million. Unfortunately it's also the case that the 'mech will only reach it's full potential once you get three of them and level them all up, so you could start with the cheaper 1X, but the JJ makes the 3D so much better, and it will be another aspect of the game to learn (JJ are good at any range).

The Catapult is basically good however the head hit-box size and location means it's vulnerable to head shots so tends to be less common.

I would also have suggested the 3PPC Quickdraw too without hesitation but PGI's recent heat scale penalty has made that one less effective (as a consequence of wanting to nerf other builds, it kind of got caught in the crossfire there). The Quickdraw still seems OK but you'll have less options with it (no ballistic) so might be a bit samey to level up as a beginner.

There's no getting away from the fact that to get 'mechs in this game you have to spend either time or money. The important thing is to pick good 'mechs, you'll be spending a lot of time in them, and you'll want to be effective.

Here are two builds. The first is a 1X with double heat sink and endo-steel, AMS to help with those pesky missiles, and the engine it came with. This gives you a 2PPC/GR platform for 9.5 million. Still pricey but it's the cheapest I could do. You'll be effective and I'd wager you'll enjoy levelling this up.

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...a7cd3f376213f4d

If you can go for the 3D it will be well worth it for the JJ, which make every 'mech better. It comes in at 13 million using the engine it came with:

http://mwo.smurfy-ne...166d7a46f2df813

#36 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:48 AM

A cheaper Centurion would be: http://mwo.smurfy-ne...fc1ce4834555346

This is quite limited however, there is not a lot you can do with that 'mech (with the current game/weapon balance) other than SRMs, and the SRMs although better with the recent buff aren't quite what they used to be. Generally the Centurion is useful because of it's profile/stubby arms which help it survive. The slots and load-outs are not great and for me levelling up the D and the AL was quite painful. I wanted to like them but they are just limited. Weapons that should be be useful to these 'mechs, like the LBX10, are useless right now.

#37 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 02:59 AM

One last point on the 3D. The reason it's expensive to buy is it comes with an XL engine. Now although the 280 XL isn't an optimal size (I don't use it any of my serious builds) it's a decent beginners XL engine as you can use it in a pinch in various builds. For example if you get into lights or Cicadas you can throw on that 280 XL engine and create some decent builds. I used the 280 XL in my 3D and K2 for a while, too. So that engine will be useful to you going forward (try not to sell anything, you'll never know when it will come in handy) so can be seen as an investment.

#38 CitrusVomit

Rookie

• 6 posts
  • LocationPoland

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:20 AM

Op here, ok sorry to disappoint you Warner, but i ended up getting the CN9-Al, i just had enough of the trials.
And oh boy! So this is how it feels to have fun in this game? Looks like sniping is my thing, just had one with 500 dmg, and my usual one is around 200.

-I fitted it like this:
I really like the ErPpc/LL combo, the speed is meh as hell, and i had just no idea what to put in the right torso.

The build is kind of hot, so i put as many dhs as i could, I know that the Lrm10 is kind of a waste, but i actually find it making some dmg.

I would appreciate any help you could throw me with this build :) After i get better at the game im sure going to try out the Cat 3D, and well the K2 looks fun as it is the ultimate sniper chassis, right?

#39 Shuyen

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • 84 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:43 AM

View PostCitrusVomit, on 22 July 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Op here, ok sorry to disappoint you Warner, but i ended up getting the CN9-Al, i just had enough of the trials. And oh boy! So this is how it feels to have fun in this game? Looks like sniping is my thing, just had one with 500 dmg, and my usual one is around 200. -I fitted it like this: I really like the ErPpc/LL combo, the speed is meh as hell, and i had just no idea what to put in the right torso. The build is kind of hot, so i put as many dhs as i could, I know that the Lrm10 is kind of a waste, but i actually find it making some dmg. I would appreciate any help you could throw me with this build :) After i get better at the game im sure going to try out the Cat 3D, and well the K2 looks fun as it is the ultimate sniper chassis, right?

That's a pretty nice build. I can see it getting hot, even with the extra DHS's. I may give it a try, though! :)

#40 warner2

• 1,101 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 10:11 AM

View PostCitrusVomit, on 22 July 2013 - 08:20 AM, said:

Op here, ok sorry to disappoint you Warner, but i ended up getting the CN9-Al, i just had enough of the trials.
And oh boy! So this is how it feels to have fun in this game? Looks like sniping is my thing, just had one with 500 dmg, and my usual one is around 200.

-I fitted it like this:
I really like the ErPpc/LL combo, the speed is meh as hell, and i had just no idea what to put in the right torso.

The build is kind of hot, so i put as many dhs as i could, I know that the Lrm10 is kind of a waste, but i actually find it making some dmg.

I would appreciate any help you could throw me with this build :ph34r: After i get better at the game im sure going to try out the Cat 3D, and well the K2 looks fun as it is the ultimate sniper chassis, right?

Well it's all about finding builds we enjoy. That build is a little to mixed-up for my tastes but if it works for you keep at it. The Centurion is a decent 'mech, you haven't wasted your money. When you get to the CN9-A, try out an SRM6 build.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users