RP Mechwarrior Seeking Capable Unit - Born & Raised in FRR, ComGuard Academy trained, Learned Secrets caused resignation from ComGuard unit.

10 replies to this topic

#1 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 10 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

Pilot callsign "Jaxwen" seeking FRR loyal unit or FRR dedicated Mercenary Company.

Is not a burden, brings own stable of mechs and can pay for own maintenance costs. Will prove Mechwarrior capabilities in field or training.

About Jaxwen: Born and raised in the Free Rasalhague Republic of good upstanding family. Lost interest in education programs at an early age. Misplaced trust led to ComGuard academy training and negotiated successful postings located within FRR or striking at FRR enemies. Recently discovered disturbing ComStar covert secrets which compelled an immediate resignation from ComGuard unit.

Presently unaffiliated and available to accept unit assignment.

Under the circumstances, is willing to accept service in a Mercenary Organization with record of good standing on Outreach so long as the service responsibilities includes duties in defense of Free Rasalhague Republic.

OOC: Semi-competitive player. Sometimes takes breaks for family, sometimes up all night slugging it out with the enemy. Located in Pacific Northwest USA, Pacific Standard TZ. Good system performance. Played BT/MW on/off since approx. 1990, started with TT games. Intends to remain loyal to FRR and seek Lostech/Clantech from salvage, black market, or wherever good tools can be had to defend freedom loving people. IRL, USMC Veteran (Heavy Weapons). Is a team player who enjoys coordinated strategy. Preference for scout/sniper long range harrassment of enemy or heavy fire support roles. Purchasing Elite Founders pack. Very much into the design & customization of mechs for intended tactical roles, then proving the design effectiveness in battle. Interested in Unit with voice comms and effective organization.

Edited by Jaxwen, 10 June 2012 - 10:03 PM.

#2 Suicidal Idiot

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 404 posts

Posted 10 June 2012 - 10:09 PM

Come join the Shieldwall!

Sounds like a great fit.

Don't worry too much about the ComGuard secrets. We've all read the novels, so you don't have to worry about leaking classified data.

The Rasalhague prefers folks who like mead, party like vikings, can spell and quote Python.

Edited by Suicidal Idiot, 10 June 2012 - 10:10 PM.

#3 IIIuminaughty

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • FP Veteran - Beta 1
  • 1,445 posts
  • LocationVirginia

Posted 11 June 2012 - 04:46 AM

dang Just Stealing their recruitment topic.

and they left with no website

#4 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:05 AM

View PostStrataDragoon, on 11 June 2012 - 04:46 AM, said:

dang Just Stealing their recruitment topic.

and they left with no website

My apologies. I must be missing something here. Is my character RP like something else already underway? I've tended to RP as a Clanner in the past. Thought about what IS house I'd like most. Marik fits me but is on the other side of the universe to defend against the Clans. FRR is second closest fit to my disposition and is where the action is. ComGuard has a strong appeal but I can't align with the power brokers that are, when you get right down to it, far more traiters to freedom and humanity than even the Clans are. So in 3049, put me to work defending the FRR against ComStar, Houses and/or Clan threats.

Semper Fi,

Jax

Edited by Jaxwen, 11 June 2012 - 09:06 AM.

#5 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 11 June 2012 - 09:23 AM

Okay StrataDragoon. I think I just found your reference. The Skjaldborg?

#6 Swordborn

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:37 AM

View PostJaxwen, on 11 June 2012 - 09:23 AM, said:

Okay StrataDragoon. I think I just found your reference. The Skjaldborg?

Skjaldbjorg are, by all indications so far, a great group. Were I not forming an FRR battalion myself and were playing more independently, I'd have applied by now myself!

Edited by Swordborn, 11 June 2012 - 10:37 AM.

#7 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:41 AM

View PostSwordborn, on 11 June 2012 - 10:37 AM, said:

Skjaldbjorg are, by all indications so far, a great group. Were I not forming an FRR battalion myself and were playing more independently, I'd have applied by now myself!

Well maybe you should consider merging the 2 ideas. Join them AND form a 4th unit that is a battalion sized FRR. You could name it Ragnarok and gear up for the great battle we all know is coming!

Semper Fi,

Jax

#8 Trevnor

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSkjaldborg HQ, Rasalhague, Rasalhague Province[Canada]

Posted 11 June 2012 - 10:53 AM

Well Jaxwen, we at the Skjaldborg could always use another good mechwarrior. Feel free to browse our fourms in the link I've provided, and you can drop an application off here as well. Also, if you want to get a feel for us without switching to a unknown forum, you can see our recruitment thread here! B)

We look forward to battling the FRR's enemies along side you sir!

Edited by Lt Trevnor, 11 June 2012 - 11:04 AM.

#9 Swordborn

• Pip
  • 15 posts
  • LocationMinneapolis, MN

Posted 11 June 2012 - 11:54 AM

View PostJaxwen, on 11 June 2012 - 10:41 AM, said:

Well maybe you should consider merging the 2 ideas. Join them AND form a 4th unit that is a battalion sized FRR. You could name it Ragnarok and gear up for the great battle we all know is coming!

Semper Fi,

Jax

The thought had crossed my mind, but I think I would like a little exposure to managing some things myself first (that and a 50 slot Teamspeak server has already been assembled and paid for). However, the first few months will determine who of the lot we have assembled have the stones to stick with it. I anticipate cooperation with Skjaldborg units early on, and depending on the outcome of the invasion, who knows. As a free-standing battalion, any significant war-time losses might have to end with the command being absorbed by a larger unit. B)

#10 Jaxwen

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • 162 posts
  • LocationWashington

Posted 11 June 2012 - 03:20 PM

View PostLt Trevnor, on 11 June 2012 - 10:53 AM, said:

Well Jaxwen, we at the Skjaldborg could always use another good mechwarrior. Feel free to browse our fourms in the link I've provided, and you can drop an application off here as well. Also, if you want to get a feel for us without switching to a unknown forum, you can see our recruitment thread here! ;)

We look forward to battling the FRR's enemies along side you sir!

Both IC & OOC: Thank you sir! I logged onto your Company net, established a profile for your Clerks. However the application function failed to complete both attempts I made. So I IMed ScrewCityChris regarding my failed attempts. Try to IM Jaxwen on your Net if you care to help me sort out the paperwork. :)

I think the login drops me before completing all the sections. Probably because I'm spending too much time providing too much detail. Should I try a more generic version to keep it short?

Jax

Edited by Jaxwen, 11 June 2012 - 03:21 PM.

#11 Trevnor

• Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 1,085 posts
  • Facebook: Link
  • LocationSkjaldborg HQ, Rasalhague, Rasalhague Province[Canada]

Posted 11 June 2012 - 05:37 PM

View PostJaxwen, on 11 June 2012 - 03:20 PM, said:

Both IC & OOC: Thank you sir! I logged onto your Company net, established a profile for your Clerks. However the application function failed to complete both attempts I made. So I IMed ScrewCityChris regarding my failed attempts. Try to IM Jaxwen on your Net if you care to help me sort out the paperwork. :)

I think the login drops me before completing all the sections. Probably because I'm spending too much time providing too much detail. Should I try a more generic version to keep it short?

Jax

Ah, when you are logging in, there should be a little tiny box, that says Remember Me. Check that off, and you should be fine :D

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users