Comunity Warfare And The Lobby

No replies to this topic

Poll: CW and the Lobby (4 member(s) have cast votes)

Is a matchmaker Faction split match enough?

1. Yes (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Is a Lobby enough?

1. Yes (1 votes [25.00%])

Percentage of vote: 25.00%

2. No (3 votes [75.00%])

Percentage of vote: 75.00%

Vote Guests cannot vote

#1 Kanatta Jing

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,178 posts

Posted 24 July 2013 - 08:56 PM

The minimum application of CW is, as far as I can see, our current matches but scoring hits of members of opposing factions will reward LP at the end of the match that can be used to buy Faction camo schemes.

Absolute minimum.

I don't think this is acceptable minimum. I can go with it for a month or two but I'm certain everyone else would chew out there own tongues in rage.

So lets discuss two more idea's for minimum.

A random Faction match. Each team would be assembled from pilots of one specific faction with one or two lances left open for lone wolves. It would be just like our regular matches but the teams would face one extra filter, loosening the grip of the ELO filter. Again LP and I guess Paint. I rate this idea as less terrible and kinda meh.

The other idea is to just have a lobby. You can only access the lobby of the faction you belong to. Except for lone wolves. They can hang out where ever. After you hit launch an average ELO of your assembled group will be compared and attached to the closest matching members of an opposing faction group. ELO will be doubly weakened, but people will be able to perform pre-launch co-operation. I rate this idea as okay and will allow us to string together an artificial CW using forum threads.

What is your minimum for CW? Think about what you really want.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users