Please Help

3 replies to this topic

#1 GeminiTuga

Rookie

• Knight Errant
  • 2 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 08:27 AM

hello
first of all apologize for the way to write because the text was edited in google translator.

I wanted to ask for help for my problem. I do not have the ideal machine to run the game I can play sensibly, but I can not turn off the PC.
Each time the PC shuts down or restarts the game files are buggy and even at 10 or 20 times the repair tool does not solve the problem, always gives errors.

every day before the game had problems, but since I've left off the pc's over, the worst is that sooner or later there will be an update that prompts and restart the game there will be garbled.

is there solution for this, it's boring and takes a long time every day to eliminate the program do the cleaning and reinstalling, even worse that sometimes even after reinstall does not work is needed to reverse the pc backup to resolve the problem.

please help me in this last month only played 4 or 5 days the rest of the time was spent reinstalling the game and software.

thank you.

#2 Corvus Antaka

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • Knight Errant
  • 8,310 posts
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationInner Sphere

Posted 26 July 2013 - 10:50 PM

sounds like your harddrive might be defective, trying running chkdsk on the drive to diagnose it.

#3 Kazly

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 334 posts

Posted 26 July 2013 - 11:21 PM

Do you have any other problems?

A clean install of windows may be in order.

Try running Malware bytes and do a full scan.

I don't suggest this, but JV16 isn't a bad tool for registry.

Finally: is the game installed in the default location? If you changed it, maybe there is a problem with the updater finding files?

Edited by Kazly, 26 July 2013 - 11:22 PM.

#4 Redwood Elf

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 179 posts

Posted 27 July 2013 - 08:28 PM

Also, to make sure your machine is capable of running the game, run "DXDIAG" and post the first parts (the ones that describe your machine's hardware and operating system) here so that someone who knows the minimum requirements can evaluate it and determine if the problem is with your hardware.

This is what happened on my work computer...even after running the repair tool until it got a clean run, the launcher would not run.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users