2 replies to this topic

#1 Naimes

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 74 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 01:18 AM

Alright I just made a transaction with paypal as I have done ever since joining mwo and on my paypal account it says the process is completed however no delivery has been made. These transactions have always been nice and immediate and I do not feel like waiting to see if something is about to go wrong so I want to ask is this the same issue everyone on this forum seems to be facing and if so how do I remedy it?

To be clear all my transactions have been working up to this point. I just purchased the Storm Phoenix pack 2 days ago with no issue.

#2 Naimes

• PipPipPip
  • Philanthropist
  • Philanthropist
  • 74 posts
  • LocationWinnipeg Manitoba Canada

Posted 28 July 2013 - 02:28 AM

Issue seems to be resolve. The deley ended up being about an hour.

Sorry for the Unnecessary post.

#3 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 28 July 2013 - 10:10 AM

I will recycle this one.

I use my bank card to make payments for MWO. A recent purchase, though, through Ultimate Pay to get into the Phoenix program some time ago was not intended to go through my card. A friend sent me money via paypal so I could get into Phoenix and pay him back later. I chose the paypal option, and confirmed. Without asking any information for my paypal it immediately says "Payment complete. 20 dollars." I'm like "I never used Paypal with Ultimate Pay before, how did it get my information if it didn't let me put it in?"

I checked Paypal. Nothing went through.
I checked my bank account -- overdrafted 20 dollars.

I gave the money on paypal back to my friend and told him "Welp, guess I'm committed to it now."

I eventually upgraded to Overlord. No immediate action has to be done for my case nor would I expect it.

I would ask that PGI work with Ultimate Pay to find a way to make sure this issue does not reoccur for future users when customers choose to change from their regular routine of bank/debit/credit card to use paypal for a purchase.

Edited by Koniving, 28 July 2013 - 10:11 AM.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users