Suggestion

2 replies to this topic

#1 Jenovah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 145 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 03:30 PM

Your ultimatepay system for MechCredit SUCKS. There is no other way to put it. This needs to be fixed. I'm 30 years old with 13 years into my career and if I want to make a 14.95 purchase on 12 July, 10.00 for the Sarah mech, and then on the 26th of July purchase 6.95 in credits and 3 days later do the same thing, I damned well ought to be able to so long as the money flies. Meanwhile, I'm getting annoyed at even logging in because I can't expand my mechbays or get a new mech while they're on sale because of this idiotic system. Meanwhile, I'm still waiting on responses for customer service tickets from both MWO and Ultimatepay... /rant.

Edited by Niko Snow, 30 July 2013 - 11:19 AM.

#2 Koniving

Welcoming Committee

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Guide
  • The Guide
  • 23,384 posts

Posted 29 July 2013 - 09:26 PM

I remember those days, there was a restriction on Ultimate Pay for new accounts until you reach a certain level, as a way of protecting card holders from children spending on games. It took me a bit but once they realized it, they lifted the limit on my spending.

I'm able to shell out for the largest MC package once every so many months (could do it more often but, meh, can't afford it that often) as anything MC related is a lot cheaper on the dollar per MC ratio.

#3 Jenovah

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • The Bowman
  • The Bowman
  • 145 posts

Posted 30 July 2013 - 04:15 AM

I understand their potential "fear" of children with their parents cards. However, they need to develop a method to fix that if you are an adult. In addition, MWO needs to address this problem as well. Being a "new player" of only 2-3 months, catching all the deals I can on mechs is important to increase the variety of mechs I have and get experience in each- if you can play a mech, you find out how to kill it better- at least that's what works for me... Hopefully someone from MWO will respond. They damn sure haven't responded to my support ticket yet.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users