Mw4:mercs And X-52Pro

1 reply to this topic

#1 Hypnotist75

Rookie

• 1 posts

Posted 22 July 2013 - 09:15 AM

With MWO going open, I reinstalled MW4M. Program works fine, but my control setup has improved dramatically since the original.

The problem I'm having is key mapping. Is there a way to clear a default keymap in MW4? If I use a profile fromt he Saitek editor, the default control overrides the profile control. The controls without default keymaps work fine but those with stick on the default action for that button. If I do not use a Saitek profile, most of the controls on the throttle are unavailable as is the 2nd HAT on the stick. Is there a way to make MW4 recognize the additional buttons on the X-52?

Thanks for any help.

#2 JigSaw73

• PipPip
  • The Angel
  • The Angel
  • 24 posts
  • Twitter: Link
  • Twitch: Link
  • LocationRoswell, NM

Posted 29 July 2013 - 10:27 AM

I reinstalled MW4M last week for some single-player action. Just got my x45 to work in game about 20min ago so I was looking for a key card to map the controls in the Saitek Programming Software when I came across your post.

To delete all the commands in-game you have to do them one-at-a-time and remap them. What I do is I select every command in the game that is mapped and click the TRIGGER. That maps the command to B1 on the joystick. Repeat for every command until they are all erased. As you do a new command, it erases the old one w/ a blank map. SO when you're done, you'll map the B1 in the game to either FIRE SELECTED GROUP or FIRE GROUP ONE...whichever you prefer.

Then in the joystick programming software, you map all the other commands and leave the TRIGGER blank since it is the one-and-only command mapped in the game.

Make sense? Hope so... enjoy.

~JigSaw

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users