3Rd Person View... The Dirty Words... And Balance Suggestion

22 replies to this topic

#21 Screech

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Knight Errant
  • 2,290 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:40 PM

Mostly old news. What I have always wondered is; why is there a 3PV only queue? Why does an imaginary player base get its own queue in this game?

#22 Zylo

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,782 posts
  • Locationunknown, possibly drunk

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:42 PM

View PostScreech, on 31 July 2013 - 05:40 PM, said:

Mostly old news. What I have always wondered is; why is there a 3PV only queue? Why does an imaginary player base get its own queue in this game?

So the imaginary 3rd person view population can feel special?

#23 El Space Doctor

• PipPipPip
  • 52 posts

Posted 31 July 2013 - 05:45 PM

View PostZylo, on 31 July 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

If the Euro players want 3rd person view so bad then a new Euro server with 3rd person view enabled would probably be very popular...

Right?...

True, if they did. I don't know which member of the marketing team bent over to pull that piece of info out of his ***, but living in europe, I don't know a single person who thinks any MW game has ever been complicated and "realistic" enough. Going for the call of duty crowd in europe is the same as going for the cod crowd in NA. MWO will still be too complicated for those people and too simplistic for the sim folk. If anything, when ever I try to recruit locals to play with me they always leave because MWO is too arcade as it is.

View PostZylo, on 31 July 2013 - 05:39 PM, said:

If the Euro players want 3rd person view so bad then a new Euro server with 3rd person view enabled would probably be very popular...

Right?...

True, if they did. I don't know which member of the marketing team bent over to pull that piece of info out of his ***, but living in europe, I don't know a single person who thinks any MW game has ever been complicated and "realistic" enough. Going for the call of duty crowd in europe is the same as going for the cod crowd in NA. MWO will still be too complicated for those people and too simplistic for the sim folk. If anything, when ever I try to recruit locals to play with me they always leave because MWO is too arcade as it is.

2 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 2 guests, 0 anonymous users