#21 Hrunting

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • Elite Founder
  • Elite Founder
  • 102 posts
  • LocationSkye

Posted 26 August 2013 - 02:05 AM

View PostTheMagician, on 12 August 2013 - 10:03 AM, said:

RHOD Season 2 Preseason will start on the 25th. Sign-ups will remain open until the following week, when Season 2 goes live. There will be no replacement teams this season, unlike the previous season, so if you are interested, sign-up now. --- The NA league is coming together. There are a lot less teams interesting in competed at this point. At the start of season 1, a lot of teams had hopes for MWO to provide the tools necessary for competitive matches. But we are about 9 months later since Season 1 originally started to get organized, and many players are not interested in trying to to synch up anymore, or deal with all the other troubles caused by a lack of lobbies. Still, I'm happy with the teams we have thus far, and even if we don't get another team signing up, I'm comfortable with the number to start up the season.

...Thought we had till then end of the week. I will send you an e-mail as well.

#22 TheMagician

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The 1 Percent
  • 779 posts

Posted 26 August 2013 - 03:08 AM

I want to give teams a full week to schedule their week 1 match, so the league starts on he 3rd, but divisions and schedules will get sorted tonight/tomorrow.

#23 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 02 September 2013 - 12:36 PM

Can all the teams that have entered please get with the program. Update your contact info, send in your rosters, and immediately schedule your Week 1 matches which starts tomorrow. http://www.runhotordie.com

Thanks,

Moku 10SR

#24 Mister Blastman

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 8,444 posts
  • LocationIn my Mech (Atlanta, GA)

Posted 02 September 2013 - 06:08 PM

Same with your 1st Skye Jaegers. I can't find any info for them. :)

#25 Moku

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Hammer
  • The Hammer
  • 1,257 posts
  • LocationSolaris VII

Posted 02 September 2013 - 07:01 PM

1st Skye Jaegers posted their contact information in the General Discussion - Team Contacts thread on the third page.

6 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 6 guests, 0 anonymous users