The Adventures Of Steve Varayis, Freshmaster!

No replies to this topic

#1 Steve Varayis

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Resolute
  • The Resolute
  • 500 posts
  • LocationThe Fresh River City

Posted 04 August 2013 - 01:58 AM

WARNING: As a preface, this story and any following it will lack most considerations of canon, lore, common sense, coherent thoughts or much of what makes a truly excellent story. This is made for entertainment, whether you find this funny or the gibberish of an insane man, I hope you at least get a smile or something. So sit back, relax, and let me tell you a story, all about how my life got flipped, turned upside down, and I'd like to take a minute so just sit right there, and I'll tell you how I became the FreshMaster of the Sphere.

The Orion attempted to fight back, but a single medium laser was laughable to a Highlander. It walked toward the doomed Mech, blowing away a prone and immobile Commando piloted by one of the rookies they were training.
xXx420m3cH4C3xXx HAS KILLED BenderBot9000

"Any last words before I 360 nozoom you and put you in my totally leet montage?" the Highlander piped up, and arrogance in his tone.
"****... You..." The Orion pilot groaned out as he tried one last laser blast. Things weren't good. His LRM-15 and arm were gone LT nearly gone, his AC/10 had expended all ammo, and his right arm was in the red. He had almost no armor, and one more volley would take out his XL.

As the Highlander raised it's Gauss and powered up the lasers, a loud thumping could be heard, growing louder. The Highlander turned to face the other Mech approaching, a blue, purple and neon green BattleMaster. However, it's color arrangement was no-where near a regular C-Bill bought BLR-1G
"what is that?"
"FreshMaster, GO!"
It was none other than the Project Phoenix BattleMaster, a relic of the long ago days of the Star League and such. The highlander brought it's guns to point at the new threat, but Steve was first on the draw. He fired his 6 Medium Lasers at the Highlander's Gauss, blasting the weakened armor and critting the Gauss Rifle. It exploded, reducing his arm to just below the elbow. unfazed, he fired his medium Lasers and SRM-6 at the new aggressor, whittling his CT and sides down a bit by the fire. The BattleMaster collided with the Highlander, and swept it off it's feet right into a building wall.The BattleMaster's elbow was keeping it in the hole of the tower, as the Highlander used his SRM-6 and fist to dislodge the BattleMaster, sending it staggering back as he lands.

The Highlander's turn to assault was apon the young FreshMaster, with the Highlander deliviering a series of blows, only two blocked by Steve. MechAce then did a spinning JJ-kick right to the BattleMaster's near-head section, sending it flying a fair bit back. The BattleMaster got up, beaten but not out. In reponse, he brought up his now armorless ERPPC, only to have it shot off He looked uneer his arm, to see his PPC gone
"You son of a *****!" He yelled over the open comms to the Highlander, and began his charge. His Lasers whittling down the CT of the offending Highlander, until it was nearly cored. He began his running start, right fist behind his torso
"FALCOOOON" He roared as he ran towards the Highlander. He desperately tried everything to save himself from what was to follow. None worked. The BattleMaster began the punching motion as he entered range
"PAAAWWWWWWWNNNNCHH!" He screamed out as his fist collided with the engine of the Highlander, hitting it's engine so hard it flew out it's rear, and crashing into the street.
Steve Varayis HAS KILLED xXx420m3cH4C3xXx
"OMG punches are OP. Nerf pls" he whines
xXx420m3cH4C3xXx has DISCONNECTED

The Orion limped out of the cover he was in, and approached his savior. He raised his laser, in Brofist. The FreshMaster initiated the fist.

As they collide, the damage transefers to the Orion's Right torso, destroying it, killing him
Steve Varayis HAS KILLED PurpleWolf

"well... ****"

FIN

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users