Lateral Shooting-Ground Camera-Rear Camera

2 replies to this topic

#1 SgtMagor

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Survivor
  • Survivor
  • 3,542 posts

Posted 01 March 2013 - 06:25 AM

1-is lateral shooting going to be added to game, which means there will have to be a left and right camera view.

2-mechs with jump jets could use a ground camera (look at feet view) in order to make a precise DFA attack.

3-will we get a rear view camera. get a pip view when pressing a key.( guess this falls in line with rear firing weapons)

right now sitting in a cockpit your view is limited, there is no situational awareness. your totally blind to what is happening unless your constantly rotating your torso or turning your mech around to see behind you. plus mechs should be able to defend from or deter an attack by performing lateral firing of weapons used in the arms. as an added note! some mechs in MW4 were able to see left and right out of the cockpit in 1st person view. and there was a ground camera useful to jj mechs.

#2 Mechteric

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Overlord
  • Overlord
  • 7,308 posts
  • LocationRTP, NC

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:02 AM

I would definitely like all of these cameras, bonus points if when you look left and right that it lets you shoot only weapons from that side's arm (assuming you have the necessary arm actuators). That was one of the cooler things about Mechwarrior 4 I'll admit.

#3 DEN_Ninja

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Blade
  • The Blade
  • 1,097 posts
  • LocationCrossing, Draconis March

Posted 01 March 2013 - 07:06 AM

I guess I won't be able to sneak up on people easily if this happens...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users