Goon Confederation?

81 replies to this topic

#61 Thrillho

• Pip
  • Bridesmaid
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:40 PM

Well said indeed, except for where he repeatedly violated the forums Code of Conduct. Squaaawk

#62 crumpet

Rookie

• 4 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

View PostBarry Mckenzie, on 12 June 2012 - 09:37 PM, said:

well said 514yer.... I think ppl should really look at who the Goons are and what they do, by checking other games forums where the goons have been known to play..its seems they get a delight out of making ppl sad and they enjoy wrecking things for everybody, thats thier game plan.. they think that every game is created just for them, so this give them the right to Grief everyone

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ellipsis
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Comma
http://en.wikipedia....Run-on_sentence
http://en.wikipedia..../Capitalization

Edited by crumpet, 12 June 2012 - 09:43 PM.

#63 Mechwarrior Buddah

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:42 PM

well said 514yer.... I think ppl should really look at who the Goons are and what they do, by checking other games forums where the goons have been known to play..its seems they get a delight out of making ppl sad and they enjoy wrecking things for everybody, thats thier game plan.. they think that every game is created just for them, so this give them the right to Grief everyone

Also, they show their true colors if you speak out against them they threaten you and anyone else that talks bad against them.

#64 TheKumquat

• PipPipPip
  • 60 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

A full 3.6% of his posts contain that link.

#65 killbottom

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:43 PM

View Post514yer, on 12 June 2012 - 09:42 PM, said:

Also, they show their true colors if you speak out against them they threaten you and anyone else that talks bad against them.

You might even say we are... men of mayhem.

#66 Mechwarrior Buddah

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:46 PM

View PostHarabec Weathers, on 12 June 2012 - 09:28 PM, said:

Man, 514yer must have that youtube url memorized by now
*cough*
[/list]*cough, cough*
How about you stop harassing poor Mittens?

Pointing out the character of the person in question is harassment?
Yeah Must be for you guys given you dont like the truth of the matter
Wouldnt that harassment thing go for you guys too wen you talk all hard core about how those of us that will tell the truth about your past "will pay" etc etc?

#67 Barry Mckenzie

• Pip
  • 14 posts
  • LocationI live in a shoebox on the side of the road

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:47 PM

oh dear my poor typing skills lol DILLIGAF:) so glad u find it annoying
lolol

#68 The Mittani

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

View Post514yer, on 12 June 2012 - 09:46 PM, said:

Wouldnt that harassment thing go for you guys too wen you talk all hard core about how those of us that will tell the truth about your past "will pay" etc etc?

The only character you're displaying is that of someone unmoored from reality and lacking perspective. It's nice to see that you're so obsessed with me, though!

Edited by The Mittani, 12 June 2012 - 09:49 PM.

#69 Halibut

Rookie

• 3 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:48 PM

514yer is my favorite pubbie. "Men of Mayhem" "Sons of Anarchy" and "original" all in the same signature. Your defeat at the hands of the Mittani (may he live forever) and his army of Birdwarriors shall be mercifully swift. Unlike the retarded dead babies, which were apparently stoned (out of their minds) SQUAAAAK

#70 Mechwarrior Buddah

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:50 PM

View PostThe Mittani, on 12 June 2012 - 09:48 PM, said:

The only character you're displaying is that of someone unmoored from reality and lacking perspective. It's nice to see that you're so obsessed with me, though!

Only obsessed with pointing out what you really are.
"because you were dunk" and since you apologized, I guess its all gravy though right?

#71 Barry Mckenzie

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:51 PM

514yer Hasn't done anything against forum policy, he has only mentioned facts that are open to the public( ie youtube etc) now if you are offended by that ...heres a tissue :)

#72 The Mittani

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:52 PM

View Post514yer, on 12 June 2012 - 09:50 PM, said:

Only obsessed with pointing out what you really are.
"because you were dunk" and since you apologized, I guess its all gravy though right?

It was a black humored joke. You've never made a ~naughty joke~ have you? No, surely you're an icon of good behavior.

Either you are unable to determine what a joke is - and take the cue from the laughter of the crowd that it was, in fact, a joke - or you are a complete hypocrite. Tell us, which is it?

#73 Halfinax

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 637 posts

Providing real life information about fellow forums members is undoubtedly harrassment. Was the dark humor wrong? Yes, and The Mittani has not only admitted and apologized for it, but he also has received and carried out his punishment for it.

You point out one instance in which he was inebriated to prove your point, but evidence that points out that it was an isolated incident for which he has manned up to and been punished for you conveniently leave out.

As far as threats go, no goon was the first to throw out threats, and they have been more rare than the threats aimed at them. It doesn't make it right or excuse it, but none of us are saints.

Edited by Halfinax, 12 June 2012 - 09:54 PM.

#74 wargames

• PipPipPip
  • 84 posts

When its 3.6% of your posts yeah its harassment so please stop.

#75 murder all pilots

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:54 PM

hey man im a pretty nice dude i'd appreciate it if you didnt paint the whole of goondom with your broad strokes

little dude stomping up in here dropping youtubes and mean words like he the big man on campus. acting like he something something

#76 Mechwarrior Buddah

• Legendary Founder
  • Legendary Founder
  • 13,459 posts
  • LocationUSA

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:55 PM

View PostHalfinax, on 12 June 2012 - 09:52 PM, said:

but none of us are saints.

First truth Ive seen a Goon utter

View Postmurder all pilots, on 12 June 2012 - 09:54 PM, said:

hey man im a pretty nice dude i'd appreciate it if you didnt paint the whole of goondom with your broad strokes

little dude stomping up in here dropping youtubes and mean words like he the big man on campus. acting like he something something

Kinda reminded me of the first Goon thread that got locdked. The one you promised swift vengance on any who would sully the name of Goon lol

Edited by 514yer, 12 June 2012 - 09:56 PM.

#77 murder all pilots

• PipPip
  • 27 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:56 PM

View Post514yer, on 12 June 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

what character from the FX Original motorcycle drama Sons of Anarchy do you roleplay as

#78 Barry Mckenzie

• Pip
  • 14 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:57 PM

Mitti if it was only a joke and didnt mean anything why the 30 day Ban??????

#79 The Mittani

• PipPipPipPipPip
  • 141 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

View PostBarry Mckenzie, on 12 June 2012 - 09:57 PM, said:

Mitti if it was only a joke and didnt mean anything why the 30 day Ban??????

Live TV?

Oh, excuse me, I forgot to post like a privileged, hypocritical gamer, addicted to sanctimony:

Live TV????????

Edited by The Mittani, 12 June 2012 - 09:58 PM.

#80 killbottom

• Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 12 June 2012 - 09:58 PM

View Post514yer, on 12 June 2012 - 09:55 PM, said:

Kinda reminded me of the first Goon thread that got locdked. The one you promised swift vengance on any who would sully the name of Goon lol
We're all Harley Davidson motorcycle enthusiasts around here, why can't we just be road brothers?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users